napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGRH not HGH any thoughts?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
My doctor has HGRH which is not HGH. HGRH stimulates your body to make more of its own HGH is what he told me it has no sides and is a lot cheaper then HGH anyone use it before? Any thoughts?

No sides? I would do more research and fact check that one.... elevated levels of your own growth hormone will have sides. Don't forget they also said that oxycontin wasn't addictive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No sides? I would do more research and fact check that one.... elevated levels of your own growth hormone will have sides. Don't forget they also said that oxycontin wasn't addictive

True the way I understood it when he was explaining it to me is, over time or own natural HGH dimishishes with age so the HGRH causes your body to produce its own peak levels in your younger years. So in a way no sides could make sense as your body isn’t going over what it once was producing on its own in its prime.

True the way I understood it when he was explaining it to me is, over time or own natural HGH dimishishes with age so the HGRH causes your body to produce its own peak levels in your younger years. So in a way no sides could make sense as your body isn’t going over what it once was producing on its own in its prime.
Well good luck nailing the dosage to exactly what your previous levels were, lol. I'm 40 years old so it would be safe to say that my gh levels have dropped. I did a very low dose of mk677 which increases your natural levels of gh as well. I got severe tingling/numbness in my hands and very high elevated glusose levels. So who is to say what my levels were 20 years ago and what I elevated them to.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in my opinion you should always assume that there could be side effects of any drug and. Just be careful and take responsibility for what you put in your body. Just because your doctor says it's safe doesn't mean you should just start slamming it in. And if you do, be accountable. Thats all man. I'm not an expert.

Well good luck nailing the dosage to exactly what your previous levels were, lol. I'm 40 years old so it would be safe to say that my gh levels have dropped. I did a very low dose of mk677 which increases your natural levels of gh as well. I got severe tingling/numbness in my hands and very high elevated glusose levels. So who is to say what my levels were 20 years ago and what I elevated them to.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in my opinion you should always assume that there could be side effects of any drug and. Just be careful and take responsibility for what you put in your body. Just because your doctor says it's safe doesn't mean you should just start slamming it in. And if you do, be accountable. Thats all man. I'm not an expert.

Right I have also used MK and experienced sides as well. I am also someone who believes if it’s to goood to be true then it probably is lol. I planned on running HGH until I heard about this possible safer version. Im always careful in what I put in my body and prefer low doses over high doses all my cycles are Test only below 400mg. This is exactly what this forum and post was intended for to express views, opinions, and experiences.

Any hormonal change can have both positive and negative effects. So no sides is misleading IMO. The amount it might be changing might be small enough to assume that the sides will be minimal.

What we know about the pharmacology of exogenous HGH the way it's manufactured as of late, would suggest there is no reason to believe taking a dose that would put you in normal physiological levels would be any different if your body were to produce it itself. From our current understanding, the main feedback loop is IGF-1 and the cascade of hormones that begins at the hypothalamus to the end result of IGF-1 doesn't have the same shutdown issues as our leydig cells (testes) do.

What I do not know is if the HGRH has any unintended consequences besides the stimulation of endogenous HGH production.

semorelin is just a peptide man... its nowhere near to the effect o hgh... ive used it a few times and was always less than impressed

Top Bottom