napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone Run HGH + MK-677 Simultaneously - Any Benefit?

I loved the MK677 alone once I got past the initial sides, ran it for 8 months straight last year. Healed every nagging injury I had

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

I've got a handful of nagging injuries, so this is MUSIC TO MY EARS (sight for sore eyes?)!

you have to do trial and error with 677... some have said it negatively effected their sleep at night but 677 enhances sleep so it seems odd... however many love it at night, saying they sleep far better etc... MAKE SURE you drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fiber to help that initial appetite spike... YES, its FAR more cost efficient too!

The sleep benefits are also a major factor for me, as I've never had great sleeping patterns. When I was doing 2iu of GH for the limited time I could, I definitely felt the difference. Thanks for the tips on water and fiber too.

I am going on my 4th week now, 2 ius upon wakening, 12.5 mgs of MK677 and 10 of the GW50156. Then about 15 minutes later I am eating my breakfast. Really hungry throughout the morning so I'm chowing down. Then right before bed its another 2 ius. I've been periodically increasing the ius to 2.5 here and their. I might up the MK 677 by a notch in the next couple of weeks. My sleep is great, crazy dreams but usually that means waking up with serious wood. So far so good.

I am going on my 4th week now, 2 ius upon wakening, 12.5 mgs of MK677 and 10 of the GW50156. Then about 15 minutes later I am eating my breakfast. Really hungry throughout the morning so I'm chowing down. Then right before bed its another 2 ius. I've been periodically increasing the ius to 2.5 here and their. I might up the MK 677 by a notch in the next couple of weeks. My sleep is great, crazy dreams but usually that means waking up with serious wood. So far so good.
I love hearing all this great feedback from the combination of the two. Sounds like they have great synergy together. Did you have any lethargy?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I love hearing all this great feedback from the combination of the two. Sounds like they have great synergy together. Did you have any lethargy?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
None yet, I'm just a very bloated pig right now..

The sleep benefits are also a major factor for me, as I've never had great sleeping patterns. When I was doing 2iu of GH for the limited time I could, I definitely felt the difference. Thanks for the tips on water and fiber too.
for sure bro! its going to help your sleep in a major way... good dreams, excellent REM etc... water is your friend when trying to control appetite...

I can honestly at I've never slept better since starting MK-677. It was a game changer in that area

such amazing feedback, I'm so pumped! Great sleep and healing injuries are great on their own, and that's not even half the benefit, can't wait!

thanks so much for your input you guys, really appreciated.

such amazing feedback, I'm so pumped! Great sleep and healing injuries are great on their own, and that's not even half the benefit, can't wait!

for sure bro, thats what we are here for... the beauty of 677 is its continuous in terms of the benefits... you just open up more benefits as time goes on.. its gradual and constant... it sounds like its very suitable for you...

Anytime bro

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Glad we could help bro! I love MK-677. It's my favorite sarm by far, and it has exceeded all my expectations. I've been on it for a good 6 months now and I love all the benefits it's brought me already

Heavy lifts increase your natural production of GH and test so even though they can be dangerous ( form is always priority ) I always make sure myself and clients implemented them in their weekly routines.

None yet, I'm just a very bloated pig right now..

Still waiting on my 677, but received an order of HGH I was waiting on, and went up to 3iu/day, starting 2 days ago - and man, the improved sleep is fuckin amazing!

Bloating aint no fuckin joke though! I didn't change diet, exercise, NOTHING (aside from HGH dosage), and I literally gained 5lbs in like 2.5 days....WTF???

is there anything that you do to reduce the bloating?

I have a weight loss bet, deadline next Thursday - gotta drop the lbs haha!

Still waiting on my 677, but received an order of HGH I was waiting on, and went up to 3iu/day, starting 2 days ago - and man, the improved sleep is fuckin amazing!

Bloating aint no fuckin joke though! I didn't change diet, exercise, NOTHING (aside from HGH dosage), and I literally gained 5lbs in like 2.5 days....WTF???

is there anything that you do to reduce the bloating?

I have a weight loss bet, deadline next Thursday - gotta drop the lbs haha!
thats the one knock on hgh and why i dont use it... it does that me no matter what guaranteed even when i address the areas to prevent it... i did a video on this entire concept... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkWAugrO9Co&t=22s

Top Bottom