napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting sarms

James21b1

Hello,

I have been looking into sarms and would like to ask you guys’ opinion on whether I should take them, so I’ve tried training for 1 year and then off and 6 months again and made sure I was eating 3000-4000 calories and tracking macros I got from 24-25% bf to 14-17% the problem here is during any training and weight loss I didn’t experience any of these so called ‘noob gains’ and put on roughly 3-4lb muscle in total so as you can tell I’m very disappointed. Also I’m 21 so presumed noob gains and tester one production would help evidently not. So what sarms single or stack would you lot recommend, oh and I still eat healthy that’s never gonna change.

you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Ok thank you very much just two more questions, is the mini pct 13-16 stopping everything then taking the bottom three you listed for week 13-16 and also on esarms they are in ML so how would i take it for the MG dose? thank you in advance also how much of the gains will i keep after the cycle with constant calorie counting and gym going

you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

I thought if you took M1 Mk during your whole cycle you don't need a Mini PCT.

Hi sorry for another reply but after watching more of your videos and doing more research with lgd 4033ans stacking it are you sure I don’t need Nolvadex or clomid?

i gave you the full layout.. i dont sit here as busy as i am and have time to waste by giving out the wrong info... i showed you exactly how to run it..

Top Bottom