napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Payment options

Goron

Sending payment to ADC...
I have been trying to use bitcoin but it takes for ever to purchase them through ACH and by the time I get them the value drops like crazy. I want to pay by cash in mail or echeck.

Anyone try these methods? If by echeck, what's the best way to get a throw away bank account? I heard when using echeck with them fraudulent charges occur.

I use coinbase. My limit is $2k a week on cards and I never requested an increase. Only thing that sucks is the fees are higher for a card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is coin base? So I don’t have to use bitcoin at all? I can just put my debit card on most source pages and it’ll work fine?

Most popular exchange. US based. Go to their site, free sign up and you can purchase bitcoin, ETH, and LTC through there. Easy

How do I get the 2k limit? That’s just the limit on bitcoins the site lets you purchase in a weeks span?

The 2k is your initial limit using cards. Yea that’s the limit using a card. 10k limit for bank transfers

Oh I see. Sorry for the questions. Really don’t want to get scammed. But once I purchase bitcoin and have it. Do I need to also sign up for a wallet? Doesn’t bit coins have a specific wallet to have them in? Also once the transaction is going down how will I transfer my desired amount of money to the source through an email?

You can just keep it in coinbase, it’s secure. Wallets are used for storing coins. Once you purchase and have your bitcoin, have your seller provide an address, it’ll be a long number/letter combo. Go into your coinbase and send to that address

CIM is king. No need to fuck with crypto.

Put the cash inside a greeting card or something. Send US priority envelope. $6.75 has tracking so no worries about source claiming they never got it.

You will know when they get it. Initially my concern was we "never got it". With tracking no worries.

To me it is the cleanest way to go.
JMO!!

Put the cash inside a greeting card or something. Send US priority envelope. $6.75 has tracking so no worries about source claiming they never got it.

You will know when they get it. Initially my concern was we "never got it". With tracking no worries.

JMO!!
That what I'm talking about I know a guy involved in sports book etc that's how he does it if it's only a few hundred bucks any higher just deposited in their account all you needs a name and a number and you don't even have to give your info just bring a money order to the bank of course I don't know how sources work haven't used one yet does Bitcoin stuff is kind of interesting though

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That what I'm talking about I know a guy involved in sports book etc that's how he does it if it's only a few hundred bucks any higher just deposited in their account all you needs a name and a number and you don't even have to give your info just bring a money order to the bank of course I don't know how sources work haven't used one yet does Bitcoin stuff is kind of interesting though

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

yes crypto is interesting but in my view not worth the effort and fees.

Just something new and exciting. Green works every time.

JMO!!
That's good for domestic but you can't do CIM for international purchases. I definitely don't recommend it.

Bitcoin is bouncing up and down wildly right now, but like one someone said Coinbase will help

Top Bottom