napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

rayeers

Hi I am 44 years old, I practice 25 years 4 times a week minimum. I weigh 90 kilos, and want to do first cycle. What do you recommend please?

you practice what? thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi I am 44 years old, I practice 25 years 4 times a week minimum. I weigh 90 kilos, and want to do first cycle. What do you recommend please?
You need to do a lot of research. Read threads. Google things. Spend time reading about beginner cycles and what you need for the cycle and pct. Relying on others to instruct you what to do is not good. Yes we will help and advise but you need to know why we are saying what we are saying. You need to know what to do if things happen and trust me they will. Maybe not the first cycle or the second but you will need to know

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom