napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify - Best Steroids for Women

So, I have the package of Anavar in front of me now: It is "Xanodrol" from Pacific Pharmaceutical Company LTD - Malay Tiger. Can you tell me if it is safe?
Best wishes!

So, I have the package of Anavar in front of me now: It is "Xanodrol" from Pacific Pharmaceutical Company LTD - Malay Tiger. Can you tell me if it is safe?
Best wishes!
I'm honestly not familiar with the company, so I couldn't honestly say if it's safe. Ordering from any of the approved sources here is a safe bet though. My girlfriend and I use dragon pharma anavar from steroidify personally.

Ok, thank you.
However, I ´think the company is safe. I have found this information on their website refering to Anavar and Ketotifen: https://malaytigerltd.com/clenox/
They recommend that Anavar should be used only for two weeks and after that making a break for two weeks and using Ketotifen. By not using Ketotifen the break should be longer. I hear that the first time. What do you think?

Ok, thank you.
However, I ´think the company is safe. I have found this information on their website refering to Anavar and Ketotifen: https://malaytigerltd.com/clenox/
They recommend that Anavar should be used only for two weeks and after that making a break for two weeks and using Ketotifen. By not using Ketotifen the break should be longer. I hear that the first time. What do you think?

That sounds quite wrong to be honest. Ketotifen is an antihistamine that is used with clenbuterol to prevent down regulation of receptors, this lowering the needed clenbuterol dose and side effects. Clenbuterol is dosed in mcg, and should not be run for more than two weeks without a break. Anavar is a DHT-based steroid, and you will probably want to run that closer to 6 to 8 weeks (assuming 10mg dosage).

Ok, thank you.
I was wondering about that too. As I have used Clenbuterol I run 12 days on and two days off for recovering the muscle gaining receptors.
Today I started with Anavar 2,5 mg per day. However, I splitted the dosage in two portions a 1,25 mg. I try to orient myself on that cycle you have suggested:

Anаvаr

Dоѕаgе
Thе appropriate dosage оf Anаvаr for women is one thаt соnѕіѕtеntlу increases асrоѕѕ cycles. In ѕресіfіс, thе dоѕаgе іѕ as fоllоwѕ:
• 2.5 mg іn thе 1st and 2nd wееkѕ
• 5.0 mg in thе 3rd аnd 4th wееkѕ
• 10 mg in thе 5th week
• 15 mg in the 6th wееk
• 5mg and 10 mg іn thе 7th аnd 8th wееkѕ respectively.

I am just thinking about making it a little bit shorter - maybe four weeks only. Furthermore, I have found a suggestion that women should go as high as 0,125mg/kg. In my case it would be 5,875 mg as the highest dosage . It is very low but my bodyweight also. What do you think? Would you go up to 10 mg in the middle of the cycle though? 15 mg will be to much for me in any case probably.

I'm not normally a fan of tapering doses up or down, but because you don't know how you will respond to the anavar, I think it is a good idea your first time. I also would agree not to go past 10mg as well, at least on this cycle. If all goes well with no side effects, you could consider higher doses in future cycles. I would however suggest you run the cycle for 6 weeks for better results.

Ok. So, when I understand you right, you recommend to go as high as 10 mg though? Actually I have thought that 5 mg is enough but maybe you are right. So, I could run the cycle I posted above, but using 10 mg of Anavar in week 4 instead of 15 mg!?

Thank you very much and best wishes for you and your girlfriend!

Correct, that is what I meant. Don't run past 10mg this cycle, and to be honest, if yo aren't comfortable using 10mg when the time comes, then stick with 5mg as your upper limit. If Thank you very much, and best of luck with your cycle.

Last edited:
Good. Maybe I will no longer split this small dosage of 2,5 mg which I have to consume the first two weeks into two portions because it is not very easy to quarter the tablet. In the third week I could split the dosage again into two portions because I just need to halve the pill. Actually I do not know at which time and how often per day Anavar should be taken. However, I hope this is ok so.
Thank you for your help and wishes!

You're welcome, and you can take the dosage all at once daily, or split it twice a day.

Nervous about making that first purchase? Worried that you might not actually be getting what you ordered? Rest easy, because Steroidify independently lab test the product we sell so you can be assured it is exactly what you paid for. Check out our large and ever growing lab reports section for more details.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Steroidify always has all your bases covered, and anti-inflammatory products are no exception. Check out are selection of quality products today.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom