napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with my first cycle

Antonione23

Good morning! I am here because I want to start a cycle for the first time, and I have a lot of doubts about what product/s should I chose to get the best I need for my demands.
I am a 30 year old, 1,87 and 95kg male, with a BF of 19%, competitor in BJJ and MMA, practicing both for 10 hours per week, plus 3-4 times a week weights oriented to my sport.
I compete under 100kg, so I need to stay in this weight, somewhere between 97 and 98,5, and my main goal is to reduce by BF to 14-15% and get lean muscle, and a better Body composition by doing it. I have been told to start with some Winstrol and Clen during 6 weeks. The problem with Clen is that I am so sensitive to this kind of exciting products, I can’t even drink coffee without getting a bad headache, so it won’t fit for me. Last but not least is that I have HBP, in the lowest levels possible, but it is a genetyc thing so... nothing I can do about it, I have it perfectly under control with 1 pill per day, and zero symptoms.
Thank you for your attention guys, it means the world to me.
I hope you can help me with it
Thanks a lot!

I want to add that I have been training weights for more than 12 years, and martial arts for more than 20.
Thank you!

there is literally nothing you can use.. you are that sensitive, you cant even drink coffee? your body fat is way too high for any steroid regardless... clen is extremely dangerous.. you are CLUELESS dude.. you should stay far away from any steroid... not to mention, you are saying you have high blood pressure? are you high? stay away from steroids

you asked for advice and you got it... STAY AWAY FROM STEROIDS

Thanks for your quick response! Absolutely clueless! That is why I joined this website to get some information about it from people that really knows what are they talking about! It makes a lot of sense that I am not elegible to use this kind of products! I will go natural then! Thanks for your help :)

Sounds like diet is all you need To be working on right now man especially because you say you only lift weights oriented to your sport so what does that even mean? Sounds like it would be a waste of cycle and steroids are it what you are looking. For

Thanks for your quick response! Absolutely clueless! That is why I joined this website to get some information about it from people that really knows what are they talking about! It makes a lot of sense that I am not elegible to use this kind of products! I will go natural then! Thanks for your help :)
no problem

Top Bottom