napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Has anyone seen this Michael Westwood video??

Robfg71

Just wandering if any of you seen or heard of this guy. He has a you tube video on his full steroid cycles and diet. Basically it turns into a infomercial on selling his workout plan and diet and steroid cycles etc. I thought it was kinda interesting. That he would put it out there like that. What are your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/pHRhHPKZI50

Last edited:
This guy already had the foundation and genetics he just let himself get fat. If you have it already you can get it back.

This guy already had the foundation and genetics he just let himself get fat. If you have it already you can get it back.

Yea it looked like to me he has worked out a lot already before off and on and just let himself get fat too. Then decided to get shredded again to market his products to seem more in touch with the common nguy.

I thought you weren't supposed to use juice with that high of a bf %?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not recommended but unfortunately people do it all the time. I personally have mixed feelings about it if you're on a cut and know how to diet but there's people out there that want to do a bulking cycle at 18% which is absurd.

Lee Priest gets fat in the off season but he knows how to diet down quickly.

Top Bottom