napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Am I the only one getting all these seizures?

ComstockZero

Three in a row. Three different addresses. Consecutive seizures. All through Los Angeles.

Is anyone getting anything west coast? Please don't shut this down, if we can't discuss this, we're all powerless. All we can do is keep throwing packages at CBP like a dartboard. There has to be a free flow of information.

I think it's time to call it bro. This is the reason why domestic sources exist.

I have 2 sources for you to choose from...

Axio: manufactured in Europe and imported here to the USA. Prices are a little higher than you're used to paying international but hey we have had some seizures too.

Peak: UGL manufacturered here in the good ole USA. Prices are the standard UGL prices compared to others

PM me for a price list.

If you order from us you will 100% receive your order.

Three in a row. Three different addresses. Consecutive seizures. All through Los Angeles.

Is anyone getting anything west coast? Please don't shut this down, if we can't discuss this, we're all powerless. All we can do is keep throwing packages at CBP like a dartboard. There has to be a free flow of information.

Los Angeles and Chicago always get seized.

Order domestic

There’s a ton of sources

Ive had 2 orders west coast. The first time took forever but got it. The second time it was large enough they had to split the package up into 2. They shipped the first one and it got here in 10 days crazy. The second half shipped once I got the first one and its been well over a month and it still says it has not even made it to Los Angeles yet. I don't know if china is keeping it. But the source ships out from Hong Kong but my tracking number said it shipped from Beijing hmmmm?? So far out of the 3 packages Ive gotten them 2 and waiting on the third. No seizures yet

I have ordered from cbbram man. It’s well worth it. I use to order from China and my shit always got seized. You got to go domestic.

Customs has ramped up since April 2018. Unless it goes through NY, packages from China and India are going to be investigated..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you brother. I've had 4 packages snagged in L.A. using 3 different addresses, one was a reship. Where I live on the west coast everything coming from China goes through L.A and I've heard it's the hardest port to get through. It sucks because we have some great international sources on here that do all they can to your gear to you but they can only do so much. That's why I've stuck to the domestics on the forum. Great luck with all of them...Robo, Axio/Peak and Samson. I'd rather pay a little more and know I'm gonna get my gear in a few days and not worry about losing my cash. It's not saving money if your shit never arrives.

While I'm here, shout out to Peak. I got my first Peak order from IWGF a few weeks ago and I'm loving the EQ400. I'm running Peak Test C @ 500/wk, EQ @ 600/ wk and Primo I had left over from a Samson order @ 600/wk. I feel like i could pick up cars in the gym parking lot on my way out after my workout.

I'm with you brother. I've had 4 packages snagged in L.A. using 3 different addresses, one was a reship. Where I live on the west coast everything coming from China goes through L.A and I've heard it's the hardest port to get through. It sucks because we have some great international sources on here that do all they can to your gear to you but they can only do so much. That's why I've stuck to the domestics on the forum. Great luck with all of them...Robo, Axio/Peak and Samson. I'd rather pay a little more and know I'm gonna get my gear in a few days and not worry about losing my cash. It's not saving money if your shit never arrives.

While I'm here, shout out to Peak. I got my first Peak order from IWGF a few weeks ago and I'm loving the EQ400. I'm running Peak Test C @ 500/wk, EQ @ 600/ wk and Primo I had left over from a Samson order @ 600/wk. I feel like i could pick up cars in the gym parking lot on my way out after my workout.
Looks like my next blast I've been planning. Test, Eq, Primo. Although I might go with Bold Cyp. Decisions... Decisions

I've been getting mixed reviews on it. Some say it's smooth and others say it hurts. I guess it depends on the brewer.

I was the brewer when I tried it. Maybe I'm a shitty brewer. Didn't use any fancy solvents so that could be the reason. It was a pain to stay in solution and even when it looked perfect, it still hurt in the muscle.

I was the brewer when I tried it. Maybe I'm a shitty brewer. Didn't use any fancy solvents so that could be the reason. It was a pain to stay in solution and even when it looked perfect, it still hurt in the muscle.
I'm not a brewer but I think that particular ester of Bold needs a little extra tender loving care. DHB even more so.

I just started bold cyp and it has bad pip plus I got some of the flue symptoms. I think I am just starting to get used to it after 2 weeks, we will see how next week goes. Gained 7lbs lol

Top Bottom