napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

is roids mall fake or a scam?

AsapSlim

Was looking online and came across this website, anybody know anything about them? Are they legit is what im asking

Don't know for sure. But why use some iffy site when you have multiple great sources on this board. All the sponsors are great here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only trust sources that have been approved on this board. That's the best and safest way to go brother!

Was looking online and came across this website, anybody know anything about them? Are they legit is what im asking
Really bro? 172 posts and you're asking this question? You've been on the forum long enough to know better.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Really bro? 172 posts and you're asking this question? You've been on the forum long enough to know better.

Pharma Lady Rep

I googled those 3 infamous words "Buy steroids online" and roidsmall popped up, i then googled "roids mall scam" read the reviews and saw nothing bad. I know the bros here are very wise when it comes to sources and i was curious to know.

I wouldnt take the chance. Theres plenty of known good sources and theres even more shady, scamming sources. I'd stick with ones that are proven.

I found this forum checking if Roid Mall was fake. Need a good source & pro advice on cycling. Any help would be awesome!

I found this forum checking if Roid Mall was fake. Need a good source & pro advice on cycling. Any help would be awesome!

Assuming you don't want to be flamed to a pile of charcoal - read the basic etiquette for new guys threads here brother.

Don't know for sure. But why use some iffy site when you have multiple great sources on this board. All the sponsors are great here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you don't want to be flamed to a pile of charcoal - read the basic etiquette for new guys threads here brother.

Fair enough

When I googled Roid Mall this came up. So it peaked my interest. I meant no disrespect. My aplogies.

Oh I know. I didn’t mean that sarcastically. Just acknowledging I crossed a line & wanted to make peace. I thought I would start small since I came in offending. Just trying to extend the olive branch. I should probably start my own thread for that. But I agree RickRock. I would love to get some solid advice & would appreciate the help. I’m a newbie. Where is the best place to introduce myself & the requested info in my own thread. Learning to navigate the forum if you guys will have me.

No dude I get it. I promise. I was just trying to admit my faults and start over. I will post a new thread & let you know more about me still trying to figure out how to navigate this forum though LOL but I appreciate all the help and advice. I have much to learn.

Top Bottom