napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey

11.5% BF??? Geez. You are awesome sis. Jeeziz...if you ever do eq you are going to be the female hulk. We will call you Almighty Alphasis

11.5% BF??? Geez. You are awesome sis. Jeeziz...if you ever do eq you are going to be the female hulk. We will call you Almighty Alphasis

[emoji12][emoji23][emoji6]I still wanna look hot in a pair of high heels without looking like a guy in it. No female hulk [emoji1] only a sexy physique girl

I think this is crucial for strictly professional reasons. It's imperative that we give you accurate feedback and know how the glutes are doing.

bf95470cbf1b2d4bfe347e345460031d.jpg
just watch

[emoji12][emoji23][emoji6]I still wanna look hot in a pair of high heels without looking like a guy in it. No female hulk [emoji1] only a sexy physique girl

U ever seen female hulk she is actually sexy.

Nice update.. I like SR quite a bit as well. Glad to have you so active on the board Sarala. It's always nice to get the female perspective on protocol and what is effective in your opinion. Great work girl. Keeping crushing that ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice update.. I like SR quite a bit as well. Glad to have you so active on the board Sarala. It's always nice to get the female perspective on protocol and what is effective in your opinion. Great work girl. Keeping crushing that ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you my dear

To me muscle can be sexy no matter how big as long as the face doesn't start going masculine. From what I've seen you're safe.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Yeah I've seen most of my face lol. Don't want to look like those girls whose face start resembling guys structure or having male pattern baldness. ([emoji848][emoji849] they may take something harsher??)

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey

Happy to hear your experience has been ideal, GW is a great compound

Pretty impressive sara. Glad to have you here. You seemed to have wakened the sleeping men here, and brought laughter and fun.
I am taking big leaps with sarms myself.My sprints don't even tire me out.

Top Bottom