napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broke Hand 3 Weeks In. PCT needed?

perezoner

Hey Dylan,

Today 9/25/17 was suppose to be the beginning of my 4th week of my test and deca cycle. My plan was to run each at 300 MGs. Test for 14 weeks and deca for 12 weeks. With a full extensive PCT and ancillaries. (With all of your protocols and dosages.) This weekend I broke my hand and my recovery time is between 4-6 weeks and i have decided to come off of everything. I just have no idea what protocol to take in regards to a PCT. Do I need one? If so what should my dosages be with everything/the length of the PCT. I have nolva, clomid, aromasin, and HCG on hand. Thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate all of what you do for this community.

you cannot run hcg in pct... you need two weeks to let your esters clear so start hcg now at 1000 ius per week for the next two weeks, then start your pct which should look like this..

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,

Today 9/25/17 was suppose to be the beginning of my 4th week of my test and deca cycle. My plan was to run each at 300 MGs. Test for 14 weeks and deca for 12 weeks. With a full extensive PCT and ancillaries. (With all of your protocols and dosages.) This weekend I broke my hand and my recovery time is between 4-6 weeks and i have decided to come off of everything. I just have no idea what protocol to take in regards to a PCT. Do I need one? If so what should my dosages be with everything/the length of the PCT. I have nolva, clomid, aromasin, and HCG on hand. Thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate all of what you do for this community.

Being that far into the cycle you probably need a full pct bro.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

let me know if you have any further questions...

I only ran test and deca for 3 weeks... Do I really need the same PCT as if I ran a 14 week cycle? My thought behind it would for me to run a mini PCT. Lower dosages/shorter in length. Please let me know what you think.

Being that far into the cycle you probably need a full pct bro.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I only ran test and deca for 3 weeks... Do I really need the same PCT as if I ran a 14 week cycle? My thought behind it would for me to run a mini PCT. Lower dosages/shorter in length. Please let me know what you think.

That is fucked up. I which I don't have to deal with an injury like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom