napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strength blast

Kaiokentimestwenty

Okay so.. I?m currently finishing up a recomp cycle of 500test/250tren sdrol kick and anavar finish. I?m liking the way it turned out and feel like I have a good lean look to start a blast and gain some real size. I?m 33 years old 5?11 225 lbs around 12%bf. I want to put some serious weight and strength on in 12 weeks (possibly do a PL meet). Personal bests in competition are 530squat/ 380bench/ 595dead. Here?s what I?m thinking..

1-12 test 250
1-12 deca 750
1-5 50mg dbol
1-12 50mg proviron
10-12 20mg halo ramping to 30-40 meet day
1-12 .5mg caber Monday and Thursday
1-12 1mg adex eod
Probably a gram of tudca a day. Liver is usually not a problem for me tho. Never been high even on 100mg drol and no support. Dumb I know but I lucked out.

I had great results with low test high tren but that shit turns me into an emotionless drone that only wants to lift and fuck. I just really want something that will make me feel great and big and strong. I know the halo will make me aggressive but that?s only for 3 weeks and I can deal with that. But I guess my question is.. if I felt great with low test high tren (besides the zero emotions toward my loved ones) do you guys think that should apply to nandrolone? I?ve read good things about the ratio but of course there is always conflicting information. Mainly I like the anecdotal evidence that I could hold less water.

i certainly wouldnt do anything like you have listed... thats just way way way too much deca... you will be so sorry for doing that... deca is not tren man... i would never exceed 400 mg of deca... halo shouldnt be used at all either... have you ever used it? any clue what you are getting yourself into with it? you think tren fucked with your emotions, just wait, especially at 40 fucking mg of halo.. your wreckless bro... i cant really help you much... these doses are just ridiculous... 50 mg of dbol?? i mean, its just ridiculous... i wish you nothing but the best

I take pink Thai dbol at 5 mg x3 a day. Thats my max or else I get bp spikes. If your dbol is real good luck with 50 mg. If I took 50mg of my shit I?d go to ER. Halo will make you a mean mofo. I wont touch it personally.

I really appreciate the input and I know these doses may seem high but I know my body and I get bloods regularly. I will let ya know how it goes.. aiming for some big prs. I?ll come back to this with a few updates.

Okay so I?ve been doing a lot of thinking. You guys are right. I just wanted to be a juice box and get stupid gains in a short period. But I understand how reckless that can be. So.... this is what I?m thinking of doing now.

My goal is to gain a considerable amount of muscle mass and strength.

1-15 test 300 (might go higher idk)
1-15 eq 800
1-15 deca 150-200 (still up in the air depending on what you guys think)
1-5 dbol 30mg
1-15 adex 1mg eod

I want to finish off with something strong that will give a nice boost to strength. What do you guys suggest? I want size and strength out of this blast but with minimal sides. Oh! And do you think proviron would be a nice add to this cycle? Would run 50 mg all the way through. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Okay so I?ve been doing a lot of thinking. You guys are right. I just wanted to be a juice box and get stupid gains in a short period. But I understand how reckless that can be. So.... this is what I?m thinking of doing now.

My goal is to gain a considerable amount of muscle mass and strength.

1-15 test 300 (might go higher idk)
1-15 eq 800
1-15 deca 150-200 (still up in the air depending on what you guys think)
1-5 dbol 30mg
1-15 adex 1mg eod

I want to finish off with something strong that will give a nice boost to strength. What do you guys suggest? I want size and strength out of this blast but with minimal sides. Oh! And do you think proviron would be a nice add to this cycle? Would run 50 mg all the way through. Any feedback is much appreciated.

With Deca its always good to run 25-50mg/day proviron.

Its not liver toxic so can run the entire cycle.

Why EQ so high?

I think you would be fine running:

300mg/test
600mg/eq
300-400mg/Deca
50mg proviron

Fuck the dbol. I hate that stuff. Its just another aromatizing compound you are adding that will add strength and mass but a lot of it is water weight plus you need to keep adjusting your AI when you are on then off it.

I mean you ran 500mg test, 250mg tren, sdrol and anavar. Thats a pretty strong cycle right there.

If you havent run either EQ or Deca before id keep the doses reasonable.

Just my opinion.

Why EQ so high?

300mg/test
600mg/eq
300-400mg/Deca
50mg proviron

Fuck the dbol. I hate that stuff. Its just another aromatizing compound you are adding that will add strength and mass but a lot of it is water weight plus you need to keep adjusting your AI when you are on then off it.

I mean you ran 500mg test, 250mg tren, sdrol and anavar. Thats a pretty strong cycle right there.

Just my opinion.
I was going to suggest the same thing but you beat me to it.

Much appreciated guys. I?ve run both eq and deca separately and at the doses posted. So I have some experience regarding the two. I get what you mean about the dbol but I really want some big strength gains. Lost 20lbs with this cut and about to wrap it up within this next week or so. The drol was great at first but gave me bad cramps. The var is great right now keeping me strong as calories stay relatively low. Definitely a strong cycle but I want to gain maybe 20-30 lbs with the next blast and try to stay somewhat lean with the base I?ve created with my current cycle. I?m usually pretty good at dialing in the AI with dbol and adjusting when dropped. I apologize for the rambling and I appreciate all the input!

Why EQ so high?

300mg/test
600mg/eq
300-400mg/Deca
50mg proviron

Just my opinion.
This looks better except I'd go 300 deca with it.

Much appreciated guys. I?ve run both eq and deca separately and at the doses posted. So I have some experience regarding the two. I get what you mean about the dbol but I really want some big strength gains. Lost 20lbs with this cut and about to wrap it up within this next week or so. The drol was great at first but gave me bad cramps. The var is great right now keeping me strong as calories stay relatively low. Definitely a strong cycle but I want to gain maybe 20-30 lbs with the next blast and try to stay somewhat lean with the base I?ve created with my current cycle. I?m usually pretty good at dialing in the AI with dbol and adjusting when dropped. I apologize for the rambling and I appreciate all the input!

Heres the thing though the 20-30 pounds you gain will be a very small percentage of muscle, lots of water, and fat.

You obviously are experienced so each cycle no matter how much gear you run is limited to how much lean muscle mass your body can actually build.

You can run Dbol thats fine. I just am not a fan of the bulk/cut mentality. Why not aim to add a reasonable amount of weight over your cycle say in the 5-7 pound range and know that after PCT you can probably hold a fair amount of that weight?

Its a never ending rat race adding a bunch of weight in 3 months only to then have to drastically cut calories and try to lose 20 pounds in 3-4 months. I dunno just me id rather stay lean and try and slowly add muscle.

Again just my opinion man not criticizing your plan!

Heres the thing though the 20-30 pounds you gain will be a very small percentage of muscle, lots of water, and fat.

You obviously are experienced so each cycle no matter how much gear you run is limited to how much lean muscle mass your body can actually build.

You can run Dbol thats fine. I just am not a fan of the bulk/cut mentality. Why not aim to add a reasonable amount of weight over your cycle say in the 5-7 pound range and know that after PCT you can probably hold a fair amount of that weight?

Its a never ending rat race adding a bunch of weight in 3 months only to then have to drastically cut calories and try to lose 20 pounds in 3-4 months. I dunno just me id rather stay lean and try and slowly add muscle.

Again just my opinion man not criticizing your plan!
i agree and thats something i often bring up and why ive never personally been a fan of running those types of cycles HOWEVER everyone has their own goals, preferences etc and thats why there are so many options for people... i dont like the high doses etc... thats where you run into all sorts of health problems but also have such a drastically low chance of any sort of keepability from what your doing

Top Bottom