napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs cycle for gaining size and keeping muscle while losing fat (BEGINNER)

heeralma

Hi, I have been looking at LGD4033 and Ostarine. I am 22 and 5'9 with 160 lbs and 18% BF. I have been working from 3 years and have been using creatine and protein.. want to gain muscle while lose fat. mainly muscle gain. What cycle would you guys suggest? Also, do I need to have AI and natural Test booster with my cycle to avoid side effects. Will also run a PCT but just wanna be safe.

Last edited:
you dont need an ai, sarms do not convert to estrogen although i always recommend having one on hand regardless..

here's the stack you want to go with...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

and where to get these arms from Dylan? I know sarmsx have been great and I was also looking into Choice compound and ALLAMERICANPEPTIDEs. they are offering at a less price. also, one more question, doesn't running 2 suppressive sarms like S4 and LGD increases the suppression chances? what about LGD with nutrobol?
PS, Thank you for every bit of knowledge and guidance.

you can run whatever you want man.. its not some crazy suppression there whatsoever, and i have no clue where you are even coming up with that...

and where to get these arms from Dylan? I know sarmsx have been great and I was also looking into Choice compound and ALLAMERICANPEPTIDEs. they are offering at a less price. also, one more question, doesn't running 2 suppressive sarms like S4 and LGD increases the suppression chances? what about LGD with nutrobol?
PS, Thank you for every bit of knowledge and guidance.
If you get legit sarms you won't have those concerns and I would not recommend those sources whatsoever

Top Bottom