napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Help Recovering, advice please!

BarryAllan

Here's my current bloodwork:
Test : 540 (standard range 249.0 - 836.0)
LH: 4.1
FSH: 1.4
TSH: 2.04

My last cycle was Test E 500mg for 12 weeks and it ended late 2015/early 2016.

I'm pretty sure I recovered fine (I did HCG 250 iu 2x per week after last pin, plus clomid/Nolva afterwards) I can't fully remember to be honest but I do know I hoped on a sarm cycle 3 months later of Liquid ostarine for 6 weeks because I didn't want to do anabolics again.

My libido died on osta and I tried clomid and Nolva pct.

I felt great the first 2 weeks but it turned sour after that and I haven't felt right even after running each compound for up to 6 weeks.

I decided to stop worrying and see if my body would correct itself but it never really did.

I've dealt with anxiety, fatigue and some depression and my penis is smaller in its flaccid state than it should be.

I also require manual stimulation in order to get erect. Sometimes I'll see a woman I'm interested in and I'll feel a tingling down there but it doesn't get fully erect.

When I got my first round of bloods I was terrified it was low test, but it's within normal range.

That put me at ease but at the same time still have some reservations since I haven't recovered yet.

I'm going to see my urologist soon and I suspect my symptoms are of high E2 or some kind of hormonal imbalance.

I bought some liquid torem and liquid stane from RUI but I think they're bunk, I've experienced no palpable change after 3 weeks of use.

My friend hooked me up with 115mg of proviron, should I dose some of it or the whole thing? I want to make sure there's no further hinderince of my hpta.

I'm optimistic that I'll be able to return to fully functioning form, but I could definitely use some advice.

Any and all advice is appreciated, thanks.

PS in the event that my urologist doesn't prescribe me anything, could anybody recommend a good source to get quality serms, AI's etc? Thanks

Yeah I'm on it. I see my urologist on the 12th and it feels like an eternity from today. However I'm going to be patient and wait it out since I've already been waiting for all these months. Definitely will report back with a full panel once I get the bloodwork back.

With not only test but estradiol
Prolactin and all

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
completely agreed one million percent with gymjunkie... you cannot do ANY guess work whatsoever... thats what ends up getting people hurt... i know it sucks but you have to do it the right way or you could ultimately make it worse

It does suck, but of course I'll wait it out until my appointment and report back with bloods.

I would like to ask if having my test in normal range as well as knowing my LH and FSH are producing something means these symptoms can ultimately be reversed?

we will just have to see the bloodwork to determine that... sometimes people have good test, lh and fsh and dont realize their hgh levels are causing the problems.. .it could be so many things and speculating does not help anything or anyone... i understand your concern but worrying and overthinking will raise cortisol levels and make things worse on you

Hey guys

I went to see the urologist on the 5th and got blood taken, these are the results.

Here are the recent labs:
Prolactin: 3.3 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 27 (< OR = 39 pg/mL)
Test: 873 (250-1100 ng/dL)
FSH: 3.2 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 3.1 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

Granted the I knew the liquid Toremifene was still in my system but these numbers look pretty solid so far.

If that's the case then how come I still have limp dick, weak morning erections, small testicles and low ejaculate volume?

My next appointment is on the 24th.

Any advice on where to go from here?

Hey guys

I went to see the urologist on the 5th and got blood taken, these are the results.

Here are the recent labs:
Prolactin: 3.3 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 27 (< OR = 39 pg/mL)
Test: 873 (250-1100 ng/dL)
FSH: 3.2 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 3.1 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

Granted the I knew the liquid Toremifene was still in my system but these numbers look pretty solid so far.

If that's the case then how come I still have limp dick, weak morning erections, small testicles and low ejaculate volume?

My next appointment is on the 24th.

Any advice on where to go from here?

I don't see a problem with your levels. You might look at where your SHBG is during next bloodwork. That might be high, which can contribute to the sexual side effects

as rick said, take a look at shbg because that is generally the culprit when all other readings look strong

Sure I'll look into SHBG and DHT during next weeks appointment.

Should my LH and FSH be higher though? I see they're on the lower end of the spectrum so I wonder if that means they're underproducing or something to that affect?

Sure I'll look into SHBG and DHT during next weeks appointment.

Should my LH and FSH be higher though? I see they're on the lower end of the spectrum so I wonder if that means they're underproducing or something to that affect?
Your FSH and LH are just fine, and that is reflected in your high test levels. If they were low you would produce less test, which is not the case.

Do you have numbers for free test? That's another thing you need to be looking at

UPDATE

Most recent labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

The Urologist was of no help other than these test and prescribing Anastrozle for 2 months. He's more insistent its mental rather than phsycial and i keep on reassuring him its not.

I'll be going to an Endocrinologist next week to get a more in depth look into my body.

I still have hcg on hand as a fail safe because my testicles are still undersized despite my test levels, but hopeufully it wont have to come to me using it.

Any suggestions on where to go or what to try from here?

UPDATE

Most recent labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

The Urologist was of no help other than these test and prescribing Anastrozle for 2 months. He's more insistent its mental rather than phsycial and i keep on reassuring him its not.

I'll be going to an Endocrinologist next week to get a more in depth look into my body.

I still have hcg on hand as a fail safe because my testicles are still undersized despite my test levels, but hopeufully it wont have to come to me using it.

Any suggestions on where to go or what to try from here?

All of your numbers look fine to me except estrogen being high and SHBG being at the high end of normal. Both of those really need to come down. All of your test related numbers look fine

yes, a lot... first DO NOT use hcg.. it will INCREASE estrogen and lead to further suppression... DO NOT USE IT... my POST CT product totally erases the need to use it... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

if you have arimidex, run it .5 mg every other day but in your circumstance, i would get aromasin...

proviron 50 mg per day the next 8 weeks will fix your shbg problem as well as freeing up bound testosterone allowing you to make better muscle gain as well

Would you have any advice about lowering SHBG and estrogen?
Aromasin will accomplish both, so that's what id recommend you take. I would run it at 6.25mg EOD and then retest in about 2-3 weeks

If also strongly recommend Post CT in place of hcg as Dylan suggested. That's a much better route for you than hcg, which can have bad sides and become counterproductive to your test levels

Top Bottom