napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help!?

donkenruschen

Hello guys
I need help!

So i started my first cycle on 15 mg of ostarine from science.bio (liquid), 15 minutes after i took it i felt an energy rush and got very hyped.
The first gym session went amazing hitting pr after the first session, but after a couple of days i felt my balls were shrinking and after 1 week it shrunk double the size of what i used to be, and i fear that i have gotten pro hormones not sarms, any help and advice what i should do?
My first plan is to lower the dose to 10mg but i read that ostarine is very mild and it shouldn't suppress that easy!

I would get off of that immediately, and get bloodwork done. That definitely doesn't sound like ostarine or any sarms at all. Prohormones aren't anything I would recommend taking chances with.

fucks sake, NONE of this should be happening with real ostarine, which you dont have! this is just irc.bio and this is the type of shit we have seen from them for more than a year now... GET RID OF IT ASAP!

I will hop off this shit right away, and of course i didn't get pre blood work, so i just booked it and will take it tomorrow and i will stop with this liquid shit right away.
Iv'e been on this crap for one week now, My balls have shrunk double the size so should i hop on Nolva or wait for my bloods and check if i can just hop on some other PCT?

Last edited:
Clomid and/or nolva plus natural test booster.

Check your bloods but it sounds like you are suppressed to some extent.

Luckily you are only 1 week in so a short pct with a serm should be fine.

get ostazol at esarms.com and use that along with clomid at 25 mg per day or nolva at 20 mg per day

I would recommend just sticking to the source here. 1 stop domestic shop has everything you need. Hit me up for a price list

I would recommend sticking with the sponsors here as well. There are definitely legit online pharmacies that deal in non-scheduled medicines like nova and clomid, but I cannot vouch for this one. It's not worth potentially throwing more money away when the sources here are known to be good to go.

Top Bottom