napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

Looking great brother. Shoulders have definitely always been your best part. Glad you are feeling better now. It is always tempting to push through injury......especially on a cycle so I completely get it. Looking forward to the back half of your run.
i really appreciate the support brother!

Transformation so far...

transformation.jpg

nice clean gains bro. no water retention at all. I like it man, this is a great stack for anyone wanting quality gains.

Looking awesome Dylan. Can?t wait for my own Primo cycle starting end of January. I?ll be running the Primo at 600 but same Test as you.

Keep the updates coming...

holy crap, youre a shredded god man, some people will never understand the discipline it takes to look like that. shit man. keep killing it!!

i'm training for my triathon early next year and am following this close. need to put on some quality mass then transition to sarms as i get closer. will be utilizing domestic supply bigtime next couple months !

Keep killing it Dylan!!
I agree the discipline is your key. And you obviously have that mastered.
It?s only up from here.
Wish my knees would let me do cardio the way you do. Take care of your body and it will last along time. I was way too hard on mine when young and dumb. Thought I was bullet proof.
Stay strong

Keep killing it Dylan!!
I agree the discipline is your key. And you obviously have that mastered.
It?s only up from here.
Wish my knees would let me do cardio the way you do. Take care of your body and it will last along time. I was way too hard on mine when young and dumb. Thought I was bullet proof.
Stay strong
thank you brother i appreciate it!

Top Bottom