napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about LiquiAro(Exemestane)

~SLIM

Hey just some help. I'm about a week out from starting my cycle. 12 weeks of Test (500mg). Gonna stack Cardarine (GW-501516 along with it. Was wondering if it's good to take LiquiAro through out my entire cycle. If not then why. Just like some feedback
Thanks!

Yes best to go through out the whole cycle, 12.5 EOD is a good starting spot and don't forget to run it thought your pct!

Good luck bro

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ok awesome. I ordered the LiquiAro from SarmsX. The dosage is 15mgs/ml. That should be fine right

yes, just take one dropper every other day the entire cycle and through pct bro... did you get the proper pct? if not, i will help you... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link for the pct stack you need to purchase followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey just some help. I'm about a week out from starting my cycle. 12 weeks of Test (500mg). Gonna stack Cardarine (GW-501516 along with it. Was wondering if it's good to take LiquiAro through out my entire cycle. If not then why. Just like some feedback
Thanks!
Yes absolutely! You need to be taking aromasin the whole cycle when you are on test or aromatizing compounds, and through pct.

What exactly is your stats and cycle experience?

I certainly hope you have the proper pct in place as well, which should be the following

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

Do you want to have high estrogen? Then yes you want to take it bro lol sorry that's a bit smart ass of me but sometimes you just need to stop and think about it.

Robolics Labs Representative

make sure if you have any other questions to please let me know man... i do not want you to do something that can cause you harm

Top Bottom