napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 + DMZ

Rauteks

I have been looking at a lot of sarms and prohormones just because I really enjoy reading about them. Just out of curiosity, what do you think about a DMZ and RAD140 stack? Not necessarily for me, but just the stack as a whole. Also, this is kind of a dumb question but it has me thinking. RAD140 is being studied to be an alternative to TRT. That being said: Should you still run a low dose of testosterone with RAD140?

you do not need to run test with rad whatsoever... however a few things... 1. if you don't have test, you dont use orals, period... a prohormone is still a steroid 2. what exactly is the point in running any prohormone? i dont understand... it made sense when they were legal simply based on the convenience but being illegal, why would you ever use something like this over anadrol for example considering they are both for bulking or tbol? it makes no sense... i would much rather see you either run a sarms only stack or add test and tbol... that would be a bad ass stack with test, tbol and rad.. when you run tbol, rad and lgd4033, you can expect dbol like results without the side effects...

I have been looking at a lot of sarms and prohormones just because I really enjoy reading about them. Just out of curiosity, what do you think about a DMZ and RAD140 stack? Not necessarily for me, but just the stack as a whole. Also, this is kind of a dumb question but it has me thinking. RAD140 is being studied to be an alternative to TRT. That being said: Should you still run a low dose of testosterone with RAD140?

I'm not a fan of using prohormones, and I wouldn't advise ever taking them without test because they shut you down so hard.

I know people who got decent results from DMZ, but seems really toxic. I don't know any that still mess with it. Some are more harsh than others, but seems both oral steroids and PH are harsh on the liver.

there is just no point or reason to run prohormones anymore... the entire allure to them was the fact they were legal... if they are illegal and steroids are illegal, i can't think of any reason why you would pick a prohormone over a steroid... you would run epistane over winstrol? or dmz over anadrol? not a chance

I appreciate the advice. I'm more than likely going to run a sarms only. Rad and LGD have been catching my attention ALOT.

sorry to bring up an old-ish thread, but i was doing some research on combining the both of these. The only reason im choosing to run DMZ is because I bought it before the ban some time ago and wanna use it and get my moneys worth... I know you reccomend not but if I'm set on using it would you reccomend using RAD140 instead of a 1-andro/4andro/epiandro/trest base (not all just one or the other)?

Would you add it to the beggining of the RAD cycle or at the end and PCT and recover right after?

Also would there be anything else to add to it sarm wise to work synergistically or after to help retention of gains?

Last edited:
noone is going to recommend using an oral without test... thats the most ignorant thing you could ever do...

noone is going to recommend using an oral without test... thats the most ignorant thing you could ever do...

Without quoting directly from your video and article, isn't RAD the safer alternative to test? Why would it not be a viable option? I've never pinned and didn't plan on it for at least a few more years hence my reasons for asking all the questions on how to use it instead of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without quoting directly from your video and article, isn't RAD the safer alternative to test? Why would it not be a viable option? I've never pinned and didn't plan on it for at least a few more years hence my reasons for asking all the questions on how to use it instead of...

No i said it was designed for that purpose but has not shown to be able to be substituted... if you are not going to pin then you should not use steroids

You always need an actual test base with a steroid cycle bro. Rad gives testosterone like effects but is not a replacement for testosterone

Top Bottom