napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Irrital bowel sydrome and sarms

UC/IBD/Crohn's is such a sensitive subject as each person feels what they feel and stress only makes shit worse they say... and worrying about symptoms brings enough of that. I hate such an animal exists. My son has it and I'd trade intestinal tracts with him if the doc's would do it... I'd rather suffer everyday than see my son have a single flare up.

Yes! The stress of having symptons alone could cause a flare. She does ok with alcohol, and like rickrock said the alcohol content is minimal so i hope it doesnt trigger anything. Im also wondering would it have an effect on her and all the meds she takes for it, she is going to start remicade infusions soon too. We can possibly go the trial and error route i suppose

Yes! The stress of having symptons alone could cause a flare. She does ok with alcohol, and like rickrock said the alcohol content is minimal so i hope it doesnt trigger anything. Im also wondering would it have an effect on her and all the meds she takes for it, she is going to start remicade infusions soon too. We can possibly go the trial and error route i suppose

My son did remicade for a while and they are okay for some, but you should try to get them to skip it and go straight to Humira. It's much better. Also in stage 3 clinical trials is a new med called Mongersen / Mongerson... it has an even better remission rate than Humira. When it comes out I want it available to my son asap. This is gonna sound rather stupid, but I also heard Winstrol helps. Why I don't know, but I heard it and it can be googled in a few scholarly articles if you search hard enough. It mainly pops up listed on bro-science forums.

My son did remicade for a while and they are okay for some, but you should try to get them to skip it and go straight to Humira. It's much better. Also in stage 3 clinical trials is a new med called Mongersen / Mongerson... it has an even better remission rate than Humira. When it comes out I want it available to my son asap. This is gonna sound rather stupid, but I also heard Winstrol helps. Why I don't know, but I heard it and it can be googled in a few scholarly articles if you search hard enough. It mainly pops up listed on bro-science forums.

Thats some good stuff bro, definitely going to enquire about it. Unfortunately the only (known) cure for UC is removal of the large intestine. Im not sure about chrohns though, both are very serious conditions.

Top Bottom