napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone try Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Pre/Intra Workout?

hardtoget

John Meadows talked a lot about the best pre workout carb he ever tried in his 20+ years of bodybuilding is branched cyclic dextrin. Says it prevents soreness, pushes through workouts. I'm concerned if this can cause sugar type crashes in the body or if it even does what it claims. Anyone have good/bad thoughts on this supp?

Not something I would really put much thought into. My carbs are precious lol. I'd rather eat food.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's in Xtend Endurance (as cluster dextrin, with two other carb sources). I do like the supp, I have it intra and on leg day I also have a scoop of this preworkout.

I have been training 2 hours plus on some nights and it definitely keeps me going

Of course there could be any number of other factors that are impacting the duration of my workouts. I can say that I'm not taking GW at the moment.

Not something I would really put much thought into. My carbs are precious lol. I'd rather eat food.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. If I want carbs I'm gonna eat them. I've never really been into powdered carbs.

I also agree that I wouldn't overthink these "special" carb sources. Just get a good pre and post workout meal and you're good

Top Bottom