napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine / Arimidex dosage?

slothboy

Hello,

So I started my first ever Ostarine cycle about a week and a half ago (4/5/18), and I noticed that my right nipple was getting a little puffy/sensitive and my libido was tanking after about a week. I was dosing correctly at 0.25mg ED in the morning, but the symptoms came quickly.

Because I am a complete idiot and new to this, I didn't have an AI or SERM on hand, so I stopped the cycle last Thursday (4/12/18). My symptoms have drastically reduced, and I have Nolva and Arimidex on its way in the mail.

My question is: since I believe I am gyno sensitive, what would be a good strategy for continuing this cycle. My current plan is this:

25 mg osta for ~4.5 weeks
20 mg nolva every day during PCT

My osta came from IRC.bio, and I have heard they are very reputable, so I do not think the osta is fake or low quality.

Any help/suggestions/stories?

Last edited:
Stats are:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Body fat %: ~10-12%
Years of training: 8+
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): N/A
PCT for each cycle: N/A
Goals: Continue my cut to 8% BF while gaining lean muscle (body recomp)
Supplements (if any): Whey protein & creatine
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): N/A
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): N/A

no actually they are FAR from reputable and you SHOULD NOT have gyno symptoms at all! ostarine does NOT convert to estrogen and this is a problem im seeing more and more and more with them! this is NOT right at all! STOP using it!

Thanks for getting back to me Dylan. I will not continue the cycle then.

My Nolva is coming in 2-3 days, and I do not THINK my problems have gotten worse ever since my final dose last Thursday... but I can't be certain.

What would you recommend I do once the Nolva comes in? Run a full 20/20/20/10/10?

I just don't want the side effects to get any worse, and I would like to hear your opinion on what to do. Thanks!

get bloodwork brother so i can see how bad the issue is... the nolva will be fine but i would start it at 40 mg the first 2-3 weeks... get bloodwork asap

Will do. Two last questions:

1) Which blood tests specifically would you recommend (Total test, free test, etc.)

2) Does the Nolva have a chance of crashing my E levels? I know SERMs carry less of that risks than AIs, but is it a possibility if I am taking higher dosages like 40mg?

Again, thanks a ton. I should have consulted you/this forum first before sourcing my SARMS for a cycle.

nolva will not crash your estrogen levels, no

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

nolva will not crash your estrogen levels, no

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Total Test came back really low at 130 ng/dL, waiting on Estradiol (will have it tomorrow). I didn't take a baseline, so I might just be naturally low T?

The nurse practitioner recommended not to take anything else since I was not feeling other symptoms of low T (fatigue, ED, etc.). She also thinks the puffiness of the right nipple will go down.

She said I could take DIM if I am worried about Estrogen.

What do you think?

impossible for me to tell you without baseline... i have no clue but yes, you can use DIM now, yes...

Thanks for the reply.

For the Nolva, am I OK with just Nolva as long as I taper down (40/40/20/20/20)? Just don't want a rebound of any sort.

nolva and gw501516... how could you have rebound? im lost here bro.. there is NOTHING estrogen related with them whatsoever

That's what I thought too... just saw a lot of conflicting information on the internet. Sorry bro.

Thanks a ton by the way.

no need to be sorry.. im sorry for you that you have to be confused by bull shit out there... happy to help bro

Last update:

So my estradiol levels also came back extraordinarily low at 6.9 pg/mL (normal seems to be 20-55 pg/mL). My total testosterone was 130 ng/dL (normal seems to b2 270-1070 ng/dL).

Which means I am about 65% out of range for estradiol and about 52% out of range for testosterone. This leads me to believe that I am merely psyching myself out with the gyno symptoms. My T/E ratio is approximately 19.

Do you think I should continue with Nolva/DIM? Seems like with that low in estrogen, gyno would not be an issue.

Last edited:
Bro your estrogen is crashed... clearly you dont want to be using anything to further lower it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom