napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms results (photo included) gw and s4

Awesome work, 8 weeks isn't much time at all for the results you got. I Just got done running a solo osta Recomp (14 week ) and couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely be giving GW try!

I started fasting too it seemed to potentiate the fat loss. Protein in the morning with only enough food/carbs to keep the dizzy spells away then I would carb/protein up during the week nights. I need to sleep with almonds by my bed though, I would get intense hunger doing this.

Last edited:
Awesome work, 8 weeks isn't much time at all for the results you got. I Just got done running a solo osta Recomp (14 week ) and couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely be giving GW try!

I started fasting too it seemed to potentiate the fat loss. Protein in the morning with only enough food/carbs to keep the dizzy spells away then I would carb/protein up during the week nights. I need to sleep with almonds by my bed though, I would get intense hunger doing this.

Hey thanks man! Those hunger pains are no joke! I try to subside mine by drinking plenty of water and drinking diet soda, i here chewing sugar free gum makes it 10x worse. Your on the right track with sarms and fasting for cutting in my opinion

Nice work bro! I have been an advocate for intermittent fasting for a long time and have done a lot of research on it, I really feel like it's underrated.

SARMSX did you well man, great transformation

Nice work bro! I have been an advocate for intermittent fasting for a long time and have done a lot of research on it, I really feel like it's underrated.

SARMSX did you well man, great transformation

Thanks brother! That fasting isnt for everybody but if you can subside the hunger pains without breaking your fast plus get in the right amount of calories it works wonders

Thanks alot Montgomery! Its all about the GAINZ

brother, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT... your the epitome of hard work, dedication and being on the right protocol to boot... im not just pleased with these results but damn proud of you... i cant tell you how much i love this... GREAT WORK BROTHER

What did you do for cardio?

My cardio was alittle unorthodox for body building but I played basketball. They would play 5 on 5 full court basketball at my gym and I would go and play multiple games a few times a week. I would sweat profusely the whole time but the gw would make me go and go and go!

brother, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT... your the epitome of hard work, dedication and being on the right protocol to boot... im not just pleased with these results but damn proud of you... i cant tell you how much i love this... GREAT WORK BROTHER

You have no idea how much that means to me bro! In my mind I felt like I made minimal progress but I'm seeing that I was wrong. I appreciate all you guys, I feel very motivated and the overall response has been great. I want to thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I had asked for your advice awhile back and you told me to go with sarmsx. I placed my order, 3 days later received my package and it was love at first dose lol

Stats-

Height: 5'9
Start weight: 215
End weight: 185
Push/pull intensity training 6 days a week
Cycle length: 8 weeks
Starting bf% 20
Ending bf% 14

I also threw in some intermittent fasting, 16hr fast with 8 HR feeding window 4 days a week.

Those are some seriously amazing results brother! You really changed a lot and dropped a lot of fat with that stack. Nice work!

Those are some seriously amazing results brother! You really changed a lot and dropped a lot of fat with that stack. Nice work!

Thanks a lot bro! I'm truly great gul that I came across sarmsx and there second to none products. I tried Sarms in capsule form and had to stop and pct because they were that bad. But I know better now

You have no idea how much that means to me bro! In my mind I felt like I made minimal progress but I'm seeing that I was wrong. I appreciate all you guys, I feel very motivated and the overall response has been great. I want to thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I had asked for your advice awhile back and you told me to go with sarmsx. I placed my order, 3 days later received my package and it was love at first dose lol

LOL i like that! minimal? damn bro, then i dont know what you expect to be big gains because you made HUGE gains and strides... your just getting going... things are only going to get better... what is your next plan? what are your goals moving forward?

Top Bottom