napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

rlrolls

Hey Dylan I had a couple questions about Anavar but I first wanted to say thank you for giving such great content on your youtube videos!

So thanks man!

First off, I’m 23 years old, 5,6 150 and have been at the same weight since freshmen year of high school and I really want to get up to a solid 160lbs.

I think Anavar could help me with this

1. I was wondering whats a good or reputable place to get access to it?

2. If it is for afterwards how long would you take them for after the cycle?

3. And lastly, would these 2 supplements alone suffice as a quality PCT?

Thanks much,

Hey Dylan I had a couple questions about Anavar but I first wanted to say thank you for giving such great content on your youtube videos!

So thanks man!

First off, I’m 23 years old, 5,6 150 and have been at the same weight since freshmen year of high school and I really want to get up to a solid 160lbs.

Thanks much,

hey bro... iim sorry to say this is about as horrible as it gets... oral only cycle? worst thing you could do.. anavar for 10lbs.. thats laughable... not to mention the major point here... your WAY too young for steroid use... the LAST things you do for reasons to use steroids are being too young and using them for weight gain when your undersized, which you qualify for BOTH categories... NOT GOOD... you clearly have issues with diet and training, and thats fine, thats what we are here for, to help... in no way, shape, or form is anyone going to recommend any sort of steroid use to you... i have alternatives, particularly sarms, that would be far more suitable for you and perfectly fine to use... you also should post your diet up and see where there are holes and flaws... you can get everything listed below at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout i recommend.. you can easily surpass your goal with this cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi bro....welcome to the forum

If you'll listen we can save you from yourself
We definitely can help you realize that goal.... It's just not going to look like
What you had pictured

Besides at your age your body not being able to handle AAS
Your size is inappropriate also...even if you were 10 years older
The guys here can help set you up with a diet and work out plan and Sarms
that will help you reach and surpass your goals

Does it ever end we got too find some way too male the orals only video show up fisrt so they almost have too watch it.

Does it ever end we got too find some way too male the orals only video show up fisrt so they almost have too watch it.
I think a lot of guys just come on here wanting to hear what they want to hear and completely bypass the stickies.. no one here is going to steer you wrong. You don't want a var only cycle. You can easily put on weight if you just get your training and nutrition setup properly. Gear is not the answer for you right now bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I think a lot of guys just come on here wanting to hear what they want to hear and completely bypass the stickies.. no one here is going to steer you wrong. You don't want a var only cycle. You can easily put on weight if you just get your training and nutrition setup properly. Gear is not the answer for you right now bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep
And when he is ready he doesnt a var cycle period anavar is almost always in 10 mg tabs at about 1.50 each for GOOD anavar and for a guy too see results 60 to 100 mg daily thats expensive as shit when 50 mg of winny would be twice as effective and cost less than 10 mg daily of var

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

So thanks man!

Thanks much,

Bro, you are too young for steroids and even if you weren't you are wanting to run an oral only cycle which is not advised at all. Then you pick the weakest worthless oral of all with Anavar which makes no sense at all. Right now you need to just concentrate on getting a good diet together. It sounds like you are having big problems with growth, and you need to fix that. Take a look at this thread for diet help https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Once you have your diet in order, a good sarms stack would treat you well. Here is what I would recommend. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hi bro....welcome to the forum

If you'll listen we can save you from yourself
We definitely can help you realize that goal.... It's just not going to look like
What you had pictured

Besides at your age your body not being able to handle AAS
Your size is inappropriate also...even if you were 10 years older
The guys here can help set you up with a diet and work out plan and Sarms
that will help you reach and surpass your goals

read this several times ^^^^^^^^^^^ i couldnt agree more... well said brother

Top Bottom