napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms.forsale log Ostarine, GW and RAD

okay so over the weekend got in a lot of bicycling and worked out the arms.

vascularity is already showing. i was just pumping up my bikes and my veins in my calves were already pumped and popping out. a good thing.

also i look leaner already and my endurance is up. progress is being made.
nice brother, exactly what it should be doing! great to hear and great to hear you are staying very active during all this mess going on!

yesterday did some outside workouts. there are still parks open that are national and boy are people taking advantage.

did 20 sets of outside squats, pushups, pullups, lunges, and some rowing.

today is yoga in my yard lol. gotta do what you gotta do.

yesterday did some outside workouts. there are still parks open that are national and boy are people taking advantage.

did 20 sets of outside squats, pushups, pullups, lunges, and some rowing.

today is yoga in my yard lol. gotta do what you gotta do.

Steve thank god its your back yard and not the beach again......

XGv4B62.jpg

man this really really sucks I'm not gonna lie. i think everyone is just depressed right now. i miss the environment!

but we gotta pull through!

yesterday was a brutal workout in my living room. lots of stretching, squats, lunges, arm workout, pushups etc. it is really cool a lot of places are putting out youtube videos so i just pull the app on my apple tv and do the workouts in my living room

Steve thank god its your back yard and not the beach again......

XGv4B62.jpg

buddy please no posting of your personal spank bank collection there may be children reading

not healthy to be into that sort of thing! ;)

or herbert or love

better then tugging for stidham or hoyer lol

Oh dude we are gonna struggle....it was going to happen sooner than later but reality set in very quick. Im old enough to remeber the terrible days of the Pats so im not the more recent jaded fans that hasnt known anything but winning.

I am kinda intrigued to see whats next and if Bill can earn his money. Its evident they need to get younger so I get letting some of the vets go and stay with QBs on the cheap. Look at Baltimore they are going to crush the AFC because they have Jackson on such a cheap deal. Miami, if they can actually draft the right QB and progress him, could be on the same curve.

The power could finally shift back to Buffalo and Miami in that division... Its definitely trending that way

The power could finally shift back to Buffalo and Miami in that division... Its definitely trending that way

Oh dude Buffalo is far far better than us right now. Miami will struggle still I think Pats can take both from them. Jets will be tough. Im calling Buffalo, Jets, then Miami/Pats as 3 and 4. Pats either have something in their back pocket or they are just going to rebuild like any other team. Glad to see Brees stayed with New Orleans too. He didnt get trampled by his own team like Brady so made sense to stay especially with that array of weapons on offense.

Oh dude Buffalo is far far better than us right now. Miami will struggle still I think Pats can take both from them. Jets will be tough. Im calling Buffalo, Jets, then Miami/Pats as 3 and 4. Pats either have something in their back pocket or they are just going to rebuild like any other team. Glad to see Brees stayed with New Orleans too. He didnt get trampled by his own team like Brady so made sense to stay especially with that array of weapons on offense.
they would never let brees go... management is way different there than in new england when it comes to loyalty but you have to remember what brees did not just for the franchise but for the city in general... he gave them hope man.. he lives and breathes new orleans and that wasnt really what brady was to foxoboro as a city but more so to just the organization... im so thrilled they signed jenkins back and got another receiver to help thomas.. they are going to take it all this year bro

they would never let brees go... management is way different there than in new england when it comes to loyalty but you have to remember what brees did not just for the franchise but for the city in general... he gave them hope man.. he lives and breathes new orleans and that wasnt really what brady was to foxoboro as a city but more so to just the organization... im so thrilled they signed jenkins back and got another receiver to help thomas.. they are going to take it all this year bro

Yea no agreed. The whole post Katrina superbowl was huge he did a ton for the city. Brady was always great to the Pats and New England but not the same like Brees.

I think Saints will win NFC but man Baltimore just keeps signing more and more studs with Lamar Jackson on his rookie deal so will be tough but yea New Orleans def set themselves up nicely for this season. San Fran, Packers, Seahawks all do nothing for me.

Top Bottom