napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week transformation on sarms/ help me keep gains!!!

mitch310

Hello everyone. this is my first post here. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now though and thought'd I would finally join.

anyways, I just finished up a 12 week cycle of

rad 140: 30mg
s4: 100mg (no vision sides at that dose)
lgd 4033: 10mg

This was by far the best cycle I have ever ran. massive lean gains and recomp with pretty much 0 sides. nasty breakup + a summer dedicated to training = gains. here are my before and after shots plus a pic in pct. (first pic = after, middle = before, last = in pct)

currently on day 11 of pct of nolva 20/20/10/10 aromasin 12.5mg eod and sup3r pct. Everything is fine right now. Libido is better than it was on cycle, no reduction in nut size lol, and no real weight or size reduction yet. However, I have noticed a bit of extra fluff coming in on my mid section despite tracking everything to a tee and training harder than ever in the gym. I'm still pretty shredded, but not as shredded as I would like to be at the moment.

I've read that gw-50156 can help boost my performance without affecting my hormones while I bounce back. is this true? also... with my current diet and training protocol will taking this help me stay shredded until my natural test is back to normal? (plan for this year is to lean bulk natty for 8 months, then run another sarms recomp cycle next summer)

also. what are some other benefits of taking this? i heard people say it can shuttle more glycogen into your muscles and prevent catabolism when in a catabolic state.

Attachments

• IMG_3574.jpg
    IMG_3574.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3584.jpg
    IMG_3584.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 68
Nice 12 week transformation mate . you were certainly running RAD and S4 on the high side but fortunite you didn't get any sides . Ive ran RAD twice , S4 once and GW with both cycles . IMO GW is one of the best if not the best performance enhancer out there. It wont stack muscle on you but man the endurance , improved recovery times and just fat loss assistance is unmatched . It will defiantly help during any future PCT you do . you should incorporate it. It really sucks in Australia its now a schedule 10 drug so my legit source aint selling it anymore. im in the process of trying to source legit GW elsewhere .

Incredible transformation mate! Can you share more info with us?

Any reason for running these 3 SARM's together?
What happened to your lifts?

yeah for sure. all lifts improved alot while in a slight deficit. I kept protein really high and lifted heavy. My weight didn't change that much at all. went from 166-172. But the way the sarms changed my overall look was drastic. all gains were lean. I took lgd and rad for the size gains, s4 for the more aesthetic look. S4 did the most for my physique. It really dried me out and made me extremely vascular.

yeah for sure. all lifts improved alot while in a slight deficit. I kept protein really high and lifted heavy. My weight didn't change that much at all. went from 166-172. But the way the sarms changed my overall look was drastic. all gains were lean. I took lgd and rad for the size gains, s4 for the more aesthetic look. S4 did the most for my physique. It really dried me out and made me extremely vascular.

S4 works very well in that way. It’s one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom