napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady always comes through.

pt_ray_300

This is my second time ordering from Pharma Lady, and she is always professional and responsive, even when she is swamped and behind. She's helped me out in more than one manner, and I am grateful for her, and her rep Cbbram. They are the "go to" for me.

Take it from me, Pharma Lady is g2g.

That is all.

P-Ray out

Last edited:
This is my second time ordering from Pharma Lady, and she is always professional and responsive, even when she is swamped and behind. She's helped me out in more than one manner, and I am grateful for her, and her rep Cbbram. They are the "go to" for me.

Take it from me, Pharma Lady is g2g.

That is all.

P-Ray out
Thanks for sharing your review. We have been very busy lately indeed. I want to thank everyone for your patience during this busy time. Everyone gets taken care of just have patience and plan ahead. If you're in a rush please use a local source or domestic.

Current turn around time is roughly 2 weeks.

2 weeks is well worth the wait. Her stuff is legit ive gained so much strength on the pb line its ridiculous. 605 deadlifts, 600 squats and just hit 385 on the bench monday. Squat and deads were 150-200 weaker before and ive went from 315 to 385 and im only on week 10. Thanks pl and cbbram

2 weeks is well worth the wait. Her stuff is legit ive gained so much strength on the pb line its ridiculous. 605 deadlifts, 600 squats and just hit 385 on the bench monday. Squat and deads were 150-200 weaker before and ive went from 315 to 385 and im only on week 10. Thanks pl and cbbram

Damn! No way I can gain like that, I'm just too old but please post what your doing. That is huge and if I can get anywhere near half that, I'll be happy. Actually, I will never be happy but I gotta try something.

Damn! No way I can gain like that, I'm just too old but please post what your doing. That is huge and if I can get anywhere near half that, I'll be happy. Actually, I will never be happy but I gotta try something.

750 mg of PB test cyp and 600 PB deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you run it?

I was running test only @ 250 and tapered up to 350 about a month before adding deca. The deca was valhalla deca 400 so it was potent stuff and I know it was working. I kicked up my test dose to 500mg/wk when I added deca at 400mg/wk. I was taking my caber and aromasin as advised and doing blood work along the way so I know prolactin was good. I'm just one of those guys that cannot tolerate the 19-nor. Maybe my ratio of test/deca was not correct. Live and learn.

I'm very jealous (in a good way) of the guys that can handle it with no problem. Blacklabeldc10, keep it up man! Your results keep the rest of us going!

I was running test only @ 250 and tapered up to 350 about a month before adding deca. The deca was valhalla deca 400 so it was potent stuff and I know it was working. I kicked up my test dose to 500mg/wk when I added deca at 400mg/wk. I was taking my caber and aromasin as advised and doing blood work along the way so I know prolactin was good. I'm just one of those guys that cannot tolerate the 19-nor. Maybe my ratio of test/deca was not correct. Live and learn.

I'm very jealous (in a good way) of the guys that can handle it with no problem. Blacklabeldc10, keep it up man! Your results keep the rest of us going!
If you try it again do 2:1 with Test higher. I'm confident this will work. I do this with Tren and I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat. If I run them even I'm functional but I don't feel like I'm in control. The connection is just not there.

Maybe but I'm gonna wait a full year to see if I can get the last of the deca out of my system.

Maybe but I'm gonna wait a full year to see if I can get the last of the deca out of my system.
I recommend NPP and Test Prop next time for 8-12 weeks. As you know Deca can linger on for a long time.

Thanks brother you keep pushing too and you’ll find a mix for you that gets you smashing PR’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom