napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Blacklabeldc10

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 240
Body fat %: between 15% & 20%
Years of training: 12
Complete cycle history: (1st Cycle: 25 years old) 15 weeks of Sustanon 250 at 500mg/wk
(2nd Cycle: Current) I'm on 20 weeks of Test Cyp at 750mg/wk and 400mg of Deca, kick-started cycle with 50mg of Winstrol for 4 weeks
PCT for each cycle: Clomid, Nolvadex, and Aromasin
Goals: put on good lean muscle and cut down to where abs are Finally visible
Supplements (if any): FOOD
General idea of nutrition: No food allegies. 7 am--Start everyday with 4 boiled eggs, 9 am--brown rice with ground turkey(93% lean), 11am--greek yogurt and a protein bar, 1pm--broccoli and more ground turkey, 3pm--protein bar, pre-workout meal--greek yogurt, oats and a splash of fairlife milk in blender, post workout meal--some meat and veggies (whatever my wife cooks..always clean for me)
Any other relevant info: no injuries

Glad to be a part of a group as interested in working out, making goals, and experimenting with supplements/gear to achieve whatever!

Welcome to isarms brother! Glad to have you with us! Let me know if you have any questions !

Thnaks man I appreciate the welcome. if anyone has any suggestions or tweaks that could benefit my diet or cycle I'm all ears.

welcome to isarms bro... i see a lot wrong with everything you are doing.. 20 weeks on cycle and 750 mg of test and THAT kiund of cycle while your body fat is that high? bro, this is not good at all, to be honest with you.. not at all...

Appreciate it Dylan. That’s just a guess for the BF% but I’ve been on about 5 weeks and I’m noticibly leaner than when I started. I’m gonna keep going and I’ll post some before and after a. Thanks for giving your input though man

no problem but the fact still remains about your test being that high man... thats too much.. completely unnecessary...

Well what kinda of dosage would you recommend. My cycle before at 500mg (test only) wasn’t that impressive. I feel like at 500 I got better results from a previous ostarine cycle.

Well what kinda of dosage would you recommend. My cycle before at 500mg (test only) wasn’t that impressive. I feel like at 500 I got better results from a previous ostarine cycle.

Then you must have had shit quality... you do whatever you want bro but thats a completely unnecessary dose

that's a possibility...ill cut it down to 15 weeks and hit a good pct followed by a good clean out. and go to a different source now that I have more at my fingertips and drop the dose next go round. I appreciate your advice and the welcome bro.

Top Bottom