napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo tabs

Biglexi

Guys I'm looking for primo tabs. If anybody knows where I could get them please pm me. They are very hard to come by and I need them for my princess since she is not a big fan of pinning. I'll work on her on that end but if I could get tabs it would be much easier. As a matter of fact I would prefer them for my finishing part of my prep but if anything I'll stick with var or injectable option. Thanks guys.

From the International House of Pain

Guys I'm looking for primo tabs. If anybody knows where I could get them please pm me. They are very hard to come by and I need them for my princess since she is not a big fan of pinning. I'll work on her on that end but if I could get tabs it would be much easier. As a matter of fact I would prefer them for my finishing part of my prep but if anything I'll stick with var or injectable option. Thanks guys.

brother those are expensive and you could put them in a baby's bottle.

Only place I've seen them is roids24

Maybe a low dose of var for your girl or injectable primo

She already is on 10 mg of var and made phenomenal progress. I got plenty of primo inject for her but she prefers on to pin if possible. If it was me I wouldn't mind for her if I can make it happen I will. I know it's expensive

bro, PLEASE don't waste your money... thats about as poor of a decision as you could make... just save your money on that one

bro, PLEASE don't waste your money... thats about as poor of a decision as you could make... just save your money on that one

Ok more info please. Tell me why?? I guess I don't know something then. Did very extensive research on it. But I will take personal experience over that any day. So I'm all ears

She already is on 10 mg of var and made phenomenal progress. I got plenty of primo inject for her but she prefers on to pin if possible. If it was me I wouldn't mind for her if I can make it happen I will. I know it's expensive

If you want to progress from the anavar you could try 2-5mg winstrol.The reason primo tabs are rare is called supply and demand. No one wants them so no one carries them.

If you want to progress from the anavar you could try 2-5mg winstrol.The reason primo tabs are rare is called supply and demand. No one wants them so no one carries them.

Ok how about stay on var 10-15 mg daily and add 50-100 mg of primo depot and see how she responds. About 10 weeks on the cycle

Ok how about stay on var 10-15 mg daily and add 50-100 mg of primo depot and see how she responds. About 10 weeks on the cycle

You can try, but the var is expensive and so is the primo. For way less $$ you could use winstrol. It may only take 2mg/day. Did she have any sides from the var? Any at all?
Clitoris sensitivity from the shower hitting there, and it not feeling so pleasant?
If not you may be able to just up the var.

Ok personal experience I can't say shit. I've never used it which is also why I'm not knocking it.

I will say this. I did know a girl years ago who used promo tabs and she did great. She's a cross fitter and she was very happy. Can't say much besides that though.

Idk about dose or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can try, but the var is expensive and so is the primo. For way less $$ you could use winstrol. It may only take 2mg/day. Did she have any sides from the var? Any at all?
Clitoris sensitivity from the shower hitting there, and it not feeling so pleasant?
If not you may be able to just up the var.

Nothing what so ever!!! We discussed all the sides before hand and she was watching for them and no everything is fine. She made very good progress. Strength wise and mass wise. She is very happy with the way things go. I have nice stash of var and primo for her so it's no concern of mine that I have to run around to get it. It's all here as it is. She just need to make a decision wether she wants to pin it or not. To make it easy I was thinking about using insulin needle on her back no now it's oil and it will take for fucking ever to push it in but at least it won't be as scary for pinning virgin. I should try it on myself to see how it feels to push that thing thru such a small needle before I do it her I guess

Nothing what so ever!!! We discussed all the sides before hand and she was watching for them and no everything is fine. She made very good progress. Strength wise and mass wise. She is very happy with the way things go. I have nice stash of var and primo for her so it's no concern of mine that I have to run around to get it. It's all here as it is. She just need to make a decision wether she wants to pin it or not. To make it easy I was thinking about using insulin needle on her back no now it's oil and it will take for fucking ever to push it in but at least it won't be as scary for pinning virgin. I should try it on myself to see how it feels to push that thing thru such a small needle before I do it her I guess

Depending on the strength of the primo, she may only need 0.1 - 0.3 cc of primo which can easily be done in butt or delt with an insulin pin . That would be the best.Along with anavar she would roll brother.

Primo tabs may take 25 mg to work.More like 1mg/lb of bodyweight. The liver pretty much tears into it, because they are not 17A. Women still seem to do ok on them, but usually over a long period of time.

Here is a way to cheat. Take a 25mg tab and pulverize it with a mortar and pestle. Add about 5cc of DMSO and stir or shake a good bit. Rub the DMSO into the skin.

The last time I saw primo 25 mg tabs they were 2$ each

I just bought some from pharmalady for my wife but can't say anything bottles not open yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oral primo is a waste of time because it doesn't make its first pass through the liver that well... It isn't c-17 alkylated like most other orals

imo a 1" 25 gauge is literally painless going in ventro glute, as long ans you're going 1cc it really doesnt hurt at all...
if that's her concern.

Depending on the strength of the primo, she may only need 0.1 - 0.3 cc of primo which can easily be done in butt or delt with an insulin pin . That would be the best.Along with anavar she would roll brother.

Primo tabs may take 25 mg to work.More like 1mg/lb of bodyweight. The liver pretty much tears into it, because they are not 17A. Women still seem to do ok on them, but usually over a long period of time.

Here is a way to cheat. Take a 25mg tab and pulverize it with a mortar and pestle. Add about 5cc of DMSO and stir or shake a good bit. Rub the DMSO into the skin.

The last time I saw primo 25 mg tabs they were 2$ each

Hey doc!!!! Guess who put on her big girls panties on and decided to go with an oil instead of tabs???? Thank you for all ur help guys!!!

Good cause primo tabs are useless waist of money .once in a while you hear someone made good gains from them and I am certain if you labmax that shit it cause they were taking winny instead

Top Bottom