napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hitting Super Saiyan

Saiyan

Started this two weeks ago. Which means Monday I start the tren.
1- (run out) ~600mg sust
(Run out) - 16 600mg cyp
1-16 750mg EQ
3-13ish 525g tren Storm (I may start slower on this and increase to 525)
1-4 50mg A-bombs
11-16 50-75mg winny (possible)
I also have tren-X and various tren/test suspensions for preworkouts as I go.
Plenty of aromasin will be on hand. Caber is good to go.
The drol will be judged by how I feel. I'll drop if shit gets too real. And the length of the tren will be judged that way as well. But probably 10-11 weeks. Winny is a possibility but I like the sound of it lol.
I will attach a few photos from my starting point later today if possible. But by tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weights aren't quite where they should be. Some of you know I came in on a moth and a half of not lifting to let an injury heal. It still isn't right but I'm pushing back into it. Couldn't wait lol. I'll adjust on the fly. Wrist straps have really helped anyways.
I started at 199 and now I'm at 206. Height is 6'2". Our boy almightyalpha wrote me up a meal plan. I should be starting it Monday as well after I do a massive trip to the store lol. Goal. Add mass and strength and then switch into a cut and trim any extra fats down. Yes I know that it's hard to do both in on blast but I'm pushing for it as an experiment.

Started this two weeks ago. Which means Monday I start the tren.
1- (run out) ~600mg sust
(Run out) - 16 600mg cyp
1-16 750mg EQ
3-13ish 525g tren Storm (I may start slower on this and increase to 525)
1-4 50mg A-bombs
11-16 50-75mg winny (possible)
I also have tren-X and various tren/test suspensions for preworkouts as I go.
Plenty of aromasin will be on hand. Caber is good to go.
The drol will be judged by how I feel. I'll drop if shit gets too real. And the length of the tren will be judged that way as well. But probably 10-11 weeks. Winny is a possibility but I like the sound of it lol.
I will attach a few photos from my starting point later today if possible. But by tomorrow for sure.

Tren is pretty high man. I don't think you need that at all especially with the test and EQ in there, but that's your call. I'm running Tren in a few weeks myself, starting at 400mg. I've considered increasing that but more than likely I will stay at 400. Tren is so damn powerful that you don't need big doses of it, and if you are running Winstrol on the back end keep in mind that the combination of Winstrol and Tren will fucking wreck your lipids. I would strongly recommend using GW while on Tren too for the cardio and cholesterol benefits

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow big cycle watch ur blood pressure. Was running my test and tren close to the same mg and had probs. With the adrol added in could get real high. Made me feel like shit

Tren is pretty high man. I don't think you need that at all especially with the test and EQ in there, but that's your call. I'm running Tren in a few weeks myself, starting at 400mg. I've considered increasing that but more than likely I will stay at 400. Tren is so damn powerful that you don't need big doses of it, and if you are running Winstrol on the back end keep in mind that the combination of Winstrol and Tren will fucking wreck your lipids. I would strongly recommend using GW while on Tren too for the cardio and cholesterol benefits

The only reason I'm running it that way is because of the different esters involved. My next run will be just a single ester and I'll run it a little different.
I have gw. I was taking it for two months before my last blood draw and lipids were had as bad as before I was on gw. Not sure what was up with that. Nothing scary but low good and high bad regardless. I'll still run the rest of what I have on this blast. Winny is up for thought at this point.

Wow big cycle watch ur blood pressure. Was running my test and tren close to the same mg and had probs. With the adrol added in could get real high. Made me feel like shit

Yea noted. That's why I will drop the drol if it gets to be too much. Definitely watching for any possible sides to act on as soon as I see them.

I am with you on the tren Rick. I have had past bouts of 700mg and 800mg and I have found that 400 is my max.I get the gains I want and almost no sides. And you may remember from past posts that I did 800mg tren with 50mg winny close out and my ldl was 410, and hdl was 6.It took about 3 months on high fiber veggies, fish oil, niacin and red rice yeast to get the ldl down and the hdl up .They have both been perfect ever since. Even on a 350 test/200 deca/200 tren cycle the values stay low,BP stays low. So Sayian...keep track of your BP bro and get the bloods done when you are off cycle...maybe a week or 2 after pct

I am with you on the tren Rick. I have had past bouts of 700mg and 800mg and I have found that 400 is my max.I get the gains I want and almost no sides. And you may remember from past posts that I did 800mg tren with 50mg winny close out and my ldl was 410, and hdl was 6.It took about 3 months on high fiber veggies, fish oil, niacin and red rice yeast to get the ldl down and the hdl up .They have both been perfect ever since. Even on a 350 test/200 deca/200 tren cycle the values stay low,BP stays low. So Sayian...keep track of your BP bro and get the bloods done when you are off cycle...maybe a week or 2 after pct

Yep, I agree completely brother. I ran Tren at 600 before and it was a little rough. I got bad acid reflux on it and my appetite was shot. I didn't notice any more benefit at 600 than I did at 400, and 400 treats me really well so that is also my sweet spot, and I think that's a good spot for anyone

I agree with Rick on this but that was probably predictable. Apologies if I'm mistaken but I thought you were fairly new to running AAS no? My bad if I'm wrong.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

I agree with Rick on this but that was probably predictable. Apologies if I'm mistaken but I thought you were fairly new to running AAS no? My bad if I'm wrong.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Uhh yes this is my second run...lmao.

Fairly new yes. I've talked to several on here and others and this is what we ended up with. I'll admit it's a steep course to run by I've got all the supports I'll need. A bro or mine is a paramedic and will check my BP whenever I ask him too. The only thing that has me worried is the lipid profile.
I will start the tren at 0.5ml MWF. That will give me 375 and see how I do on that amount. I've had suggestions to change the winny for tbol. So right now I'm still debating on nothing, the winny, and the tbol. It will really depend on how I feel and what my mid bloods look like.

Fairly new yes. I've talked to several on here and others and this is what we ended up with. I'll admit it's a steep course to run by I've got all the supports I'll need. A bro or mine is a paramedic and will check my BP whenever I ask him too. The only thing that has me worried is the lipid profile.
I will start the tren at 0.5ml MWF. That will give me 375 and see how I do on that amount. I've had suggestions to change the winny for tbol. So right now I'm still debating on nothing, the winny, and the tbol. It will really depend on how I feel and what my mid bloods look like.

Ok, but this is not your first or second cycle I assume? I doubt you'd be doing this if it was I'm just making sure lol this is a pretty serious cycle.

I'm not totally familiar with your cycle history myself, but I do agree this is a pretty big jump into a more advanced cycle. I'm glad to see you at least bring the Tren dose down. I really don't like the oral start with anadrol and finishing with Winstrol. That's a lot of really harsh oral use on top of Tren. I wouldn't do that myself. I really don't even like running orals while on Tren at all. It's just too much all at once, and it will seriously fuck your cholesterol big time....mark my words.

I know you are thinking about trading Tbol for Winstrol but it's still a toxic oral in there that in my mind you don't even need. Why the finisher at all? If you are going to be on Tren, you don't even need it. Trust me.

Top Bottom