napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body hair

Christmas

I have a lot of body hair, which makes seeing muscle in detail a lot harder. Are there options out there besides shaving very often or lasering it off?

waxing it is another option but aside from that, i dont know any other form of hair removal... if you are on testosterone, lasering wont really work either...

There are many hand held electric shavers for body on the market for around $80.00. I get by on once a week, head to toe in about 10 minutes...

trust me, it doesnt work... already tried it... they also told me it would never be effective with trt at the place i did it... you can go waste money if you want though...

I’m not saying you are wrong. I just never heard of that and was wondering why it doesn’t work.

There are many hand held electric shavers for body on the market for around $80.00. I get by on once a week, head to toe in about 10 minutes...

I think my beard trimmer is a combo of body and face. I need to check on that.

My biggest concern is spiky hair when it’s short, and like sandpaper when it’s very short. It’s either long and curly or nonexistent that is ok.

Since I've been on TRT (about 5mos) I've turned into a silverback lol
I've always had my share of body hair.. it's all enhanced now. I've seen new growth too, hasn't done anything for my hairline obviously.. but I've always had a high hairline.

Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 9000. I picked one up at Target a few months back. I have had several brands in the past, this one has the best battery life and just all around works very well. I think they are like $80 bucks.

Too bad someone hasn't created some sort of cream or gel you can rub on the hair you want gone and it will dissolve it. lol

Too bad someone hasn't created some sort of cream or gel you can rub on the hair you want gone and it will dissolve it. lol
Nair bro... I don't know if they still make it but it's mainly made for women with peach fuss. It's difficult to dissolve the course hair.

I just keep mine really short (like with a 1 size trimmer), so it's not like sandpaper when it comes back in, and I don't have to worry about ingrown hairs. It's light colored enough that if I stay tan, you can't really see it.

Top Bottom