napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren piss, SARM stack advice

Mark Diesel

So I’ve decided to stay away from heavy cycles for 9 months or so, and instead I’m just going to run tren hex at 50mg once a week for 20 weeks with S4 at 60mg, and either RAD140 at 20mg or LGD at 10mg. Which would be a better run with S4, and why do you think? I’ve ran RAD at 25mg before and it was ok, I had some acid reflux with it for whatever reason like I do with Tbol but it was a good experience overall.

Now for the tren piss. I’ve run tren ace at 350mg without this occurring, but I’m on my second week with parabolan at 50mg with my 175mg of test, and I started getting that cloudy orange tren piss everyone talks about, should I be concerned? I don’t think I understand why 50mg of tren hex would give it to me but not ace at 350mg. Kinda wild right? I’m just experimenting with small doses just because I want to try it. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren H is harder on the kidneys and lipids than the other Tren esters in my experience. Tren is often listed as 500:500, and in some places Tren H is listed as 500:900 (anabolic:androgen). IMO, the latter seems more accurate.

Tren H is harder on the kidneys and lipids than the other Tren esters in my experience. Tren is often listed as 500:500, and in some places Tren H is listed as 500:900 (anabolic:androgen). IMO, the latter seems more accurate.

No shit? I guess we will see how 50mg affects my physique then

I just stopped my Tren Ace cycle at 6 weeks because my kidneys were hurting and I felt shitty. 3 days after I stopped kidney pain gone. I struggled to drink enough water to keep my urine clear. I think I'm done with Tren for a while.

I just stopped my Tren Ace cycle at 6 weeks because my kidneys were hurting and I felt shitty. 3 days after I stopped kidney pain gone. I struggled to drink enough water to keep my urine clear. I think I'm done with Tren for a while.

You know what’s crazy man, I know someone that gave up cycling to run 150mg of test with 100mg of tren e year round and swears by it. I’m not in larger doses of tren, but I figured I would try a super low dose to see how it affects my body.

You know what’s crazy man, I know someone that gave up cycling to run 150mg of test with 100mg of tren e year round and swears by it. I’m not in larger doses of tren, but I figured I would try a super low dose to see how it affects my body.

Interested to see the effects of low dose tren. I was actually planning on doing the same thing but at the moment haven't made a final decision and leaning towards not doing. Being in my 40's I need to think about less toxic chemicals.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So does anyone have a suggestion of RAD140 at 20mg vs LGD4033 at 10mg, with S4 at 60mg?

That doesnt mean he is being smart by doing that. Tren is very harsh on all aspects of the body, 10 years from now who knows how he'll be.

That doesnt mean he is being smart by doing that. Tren is very harsh on all aspects of the body, 10 years from now who knows how he'll be.

Oh for sure, I’m not saying I think it’s a great idea or going to do the same, I just figured I’d try 50mg while taking a break from running 500-600mg of test deca eq and anadrol lol

Oh for sure, I’m not saying I think it’s a great idea or going to do the same, I just figured I’d try 50mg while taking a break from running 500-600mg of test deca eq and anadrol lol

just get blood done if you plan to stay on for awhile, listen to your body as well. I usually cant go past 10 weeks on tren but that is on a higher dosage

just get blood done if you plan to stay on for awhile, listen to your body as well. I usually cant go past 10 weeks on tren but that is on a higher dosage

Yeah I can’t even do tren past 200mg, I tried 350 of ace and lasted 10 injections and said nope. You think it’d be better to try 10mg of LGD4033 with 60mg of S4 or 20mg of RAD140 with the 60mg of S4?

I did 525mg of Tren E last yr for 10 weeks no problem: sone permanent increase in dopamine levels noticed after, and 315mg of Tren H for 4 weeks this year before I had to drop it because my normally low dopamine levels were getting too high and making me paranoid and depressed. Still on 210mg of Tren H but stopping this week (week 6).

Yeah I can’t even do tren past 200mg, I tried 350 of ace and lasted 10 injections and said nope. You think it’d be better to try 10mg of LGD4033 with 60mg of S4 or 20mg of RAD140 with the 60mg of S4?

s23 is the closest sarm to tren , RAD 140 is next. yk 11 should be on par with s 23 but i never ran nor seen any of my friends run it . 20 mg of s-23/day will give you strength/vascularity/mental focus&aggression/drying effects comparable to 300 mg of tren ace/week .I know it doesn't sound too credible but you'll see for yourself if you give it a shot

s23 is the closest sarm to tren , RAD 140 is next. yk 11 should be on par with s 23 but i never ran nor seen any of my friends run it . 20 mg of s-23/day will give you strength/vascularity/mental focus&aggression/drying effects comparable to 300 mg of tren ace/week .I know it doesn't sound too credible but you'll see for yourself if you give it a shot

This is what’s attracted me to S23 and Rad140. Yk11 is fairly unknown, but what I have read is it poorly is run on its own and works best when added to other bulking compounds because it amplifies other bulking compounds results. So it’s different than S23 and Rad140 even though it’s as suppressive if not more.

This is what’s attracted me to S23 and Rad140. Yk11 is fairly unknown, but what I have read is it poorly is run on its own and works best when added to other bulking compounds because it amplifies other bulking compounds results. So it’s different than S23 and Rad140 even though it’s as suppressive if not more.

YK11 is more suppressive than S23??? Ay goo ... and I here was thinking of using it alongside LGD-4033 during a bulking stack ... THAT combo would seem to require a full six-week PCT then!

Dylan ... would you think that a 12 week, LGD-4033 (10MG) + YK-11 (10MG) stack would require a six week PCT???

YK11 is more suppressive than S23??? Ay goo ... and I here was thinking of using it alongside LGD-4033 during a bulking stack ... THAT combo would seem to require a full six-week PCT then!

Dylan ... would you think that a 12 week, LGD-4033 (10MG) + YK-11 (10MG) stack would require a six week PCT???
yes but personally i wouldnt touch yk11 and s23... far far too much on the unknown with both of them and not just with the effects long term but with what you are even getting in the first place... nothing i would touch at all

yes but personally i wouldnt touch yk11 and s23... far far too much on the unknown with both of them and not just with the effects long term but with what you are even getting in the first place... nothing i would touch at all

Gotcha brother ... I was only considering using it possibly NEXT winter after seeing AussieMatt's awesome results with running YK solo. For now, I am ONLY in information-gathering mode.

Myostatin inhibitors can be dangerous because it’s not only skeletal muscles they affect. Heart, gut, etc. As far as I know, it’s behaves like a myostatin inhibitor, and not selectively, though it’d be cool if it was selective.

Myostatin inhibitors can be dangerous because it’s not only skeletal muscles they affect. Heart, gut, etc. As far as I know, it’s behaves like a myostatin inhibitor, and not selectively, though it’d be cool if it was selective.

That info is good to know as well. IF I were to incorporate it into a cycle, I'm guessing I might only use for the last 4-6 weeks of a 12 week cycle, alongside another SARM (RAD-140 is my fave so far).

Top Bottom