napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stenabolic (SR9009)

Brandon3015

Yo

Just finished a 3 month cycle of rad 140, ostarine, and cardarine. Gained 15lbs and looking pretty saucy. Time for PCT. I?ve got my hands on a test booster, cardarine, and wanted to throw some SR9009 in the mix.

Haven?t used SR9009 before and was curious on how to dose. I?m assuming 20mg before workout with the cardarine. Also curious on the bioavailability of SR9009 as I?ve read around and heard some bros talking about it not being much at all.

Also on a side note. I?ve already dropped about 7 pounds since I stopped with the sarms a week ago. Curious what everyone else has experienced/maintained.

make sure you get your Sr9009 from our pals sarms.forsale, it will boost your endurance bigtime, try it

you have nothing to worry about with bio availability... you will see as you use it thats all bull shit...

you wont need a pct if you are only using gw and sr

you can go 16 weeks on these two...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]

you have nothing to worry about with bio availability... you will see as you use it thats all bull shit...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]

Just got my bloodwork back from the previous cycle. Everything is in check, but my estradol is really high at 70! Test is where it usually is @ 450. I just purchased some liquid aroma from sarmsforsale. How should I dose the aroma?

Was wondering why I was bloated. What effects does the estrogen have post cycle?

[FONT="]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]

Thanks for the response.

Just got my bloodwork back from the previous cycle. Finished the cycle about a week ago and everything is in check except for my estradol which is 70! I just purchased Liquidaroma from sarmsforsale and was wondering what the dosage is and for how long. Also, what are the effects of high estrogen post cycle? Will it kill my gains?

You can dose it every few hours or just all at once pre workout. It depends more on the person and their goals. For me, I prefer to dose all pre workout.

Thanks for the response.

Just got my bloodwork back from the previous cycle. Finished the cycle about a week ago and everything is in check except for my estradol which is 70! I just purchased Liquidaroma from sarmsforsale and was wondering what the dosage is and for how long. Also, what are the effects of high estrogen post cycle? Will it kill my gains?

i would go 12.5 mg per day for about 5 days then scale back to every other day for another 10-12 days then re check bloodwork

Top Bottom