napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli I have some questions

pp522

Dear Dylan I hope you are doing greet. English is my second language so please forgive if I did not understand your answers. I have read and watched some YouTube about a lot of good things and bad things and to be honest with I’m so much confused and scared about this things. However, I started to workout 4 monthes ago using only the whey protein plus CRAZYSTACK - ULTIMATE STACK which are
1 D-Anaoxn, 1 Testosteroxn, 1 Decadrolone, 1 T-Bal 75, 1 Clentrimix, and 1 Anadrolone.
I used this product for 2 months now but I did not see noticeable result.

This is my information:
40 your old
5.6’’ hight
220 Ib
4 days workout

What I need is to build clean lean Muscle which is my first stage and the second stage is do cutting. However, you know Mr. Dylan there are lots of product that can get best result form it but the problem I’m so scared and I do not misunderstand the concept or the way how to use it of these products

My question to you do you think NNP is the one I should use for my bulking stage and Winstrol for my cutting stage.
If yes please tell me how to use them. If no please advise me a product that can be used safely or lees side effect which can be prevented by some how

Dear Dylan I hope you are doing greet. English is my second language so please forgive if I did not understand your answers. I have read and watched some YouTube about a lot of good things and bad things and to be honest with I’m so much confused and scared about this things. However, I started to workout 4 monthes ago using only the whey protein plus CRAZYSTACK - ULTIMATE STACK which are
1 D-Anaoxn, 1 Testosteroxn, 1 Decadrolone, 1 T-Bal 75, 1 Clentrimix, and 1 Anadrolone.

This is my information:
40 your old
5.6’’ hight
220 Ib
4 days workout

What I need is to build clean lean Muscle which is my first stage and the second stage is do cutting. However, you know Mr. Dylan there are lots of product that can get best result form it but the problem I’m so scared and I do not misunderstand the concept or the way how to use it of these products

My question to you do you think NNP is the one I should use for my bulking stage and Winstrol for my cutting stage.
If yes please tell me how to use them. If no please advise me a product that can be used safely or lees side effect which can be prevented by some how

First of all bro, what is your current bodyfat level? I'm guessing that your bodyfat is elevated quite a bit based on your weight and height, so right now steroids aren't the best answer for you, and you really should be concentrated on fat loss.

You really should look into doing a sarms stack to help aid your fat loss and to help build lean muscle mass. You also need to make sure you get your diet in check to see the results.

A stack of different sarms can give you a synergistic effect for fat loss as well as big muscle gains. I have the perfect stack for you bro

This is the enhanced super stack from pure essence. It will give you fat loss, endurance, strength, lean muscle mass gains, hardness, and vascularity.

You should also check out Dylan's YouTube channel for videos on these different sarms

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

This is my information:
40 your old
5.6’’ hight
220 Ib
4 days workout

like rick said any idea of your bf levels? you seem heavy for your height .If you under 15%, you are a beast.

anyways you only have been working out 4 months.Might want to see where you can go natural for awhile. test only is usually the 1st cycle everyone runs. that is all you need to put on muscle at this point

As mentioned earlier, go natural for a while, learn how to diet and what training routine works for you before you start taking SARMs or steroids. This way you have a solid foundation to build on and the SARMs or steroids you eventually choose to use will have more effect on you. Dont rush it bro, you've just started your fitness journy! You could get blood tests done to see how your teststosterone levels are, mby youre in he trt range.

Dear Rick thanks so much for your response I have watched Dylan's YouTube channel explaining the products and I'm so convinced. I think my body fat is not less than 26%.Let me tell you about my diet because I'm not sure if it is good or not.
Breakfast
Oats 110 g
1 banana
lunch
1 piece of chicken breast
white rice 100 g
green bane
salad
one hour before workout
whey protein 50 g
Creatine 5g
workout for 1 and half hour
after workout
whey protein 50 g
Dinner
1 piece of chicken breast
white rice 100 g
green bane
salad

This is my to month diet plan I'm not if it right or wrong. If it was so wrong please Rick if you don't mind to set up a solid diet plan for to use it with sarms stack.

I have a question Rick what is PCT and Clomid 50/25/25/25 .I have no idea what are you talking about.

Mr. hurricane thanks so much for your response and I'm really happy you guys answer my questions.

Honestly if you have only been working out for 4 months, you should give it more time before doing anything. Add some more lean protein to your meals... some tuna, eggs, turkey, and even lean beef. Don't even worry about all the steroids or sarms yet. You have a while before you should even consider using them. Do more cardio and burn some fat off and build a SOLID BASE. Then start looking into sarms. It looks like you're around 180g protein. Try upping your GOOD fats. Some peanut butter, coconut oil and some whole eggs. Keep this shit simple and you'll benefit 10x more than rushing anything. :)

And Rick means PCT (post cycle treatment/therapy) and clomid is what you use. 50mg a day for the first week, and 25mg a day for the last 3 weeks.

PCT is post cycle therapy brother. It is for after the cycle to recover and restore your natural levels back to where they should be normally.

Clomid is a product also sold by pure essence to help restore those natural levels.

50/25/25/25 means 50mg per day the first week and then 25mg per day for the 2nd through 4th week

Honestly if you have only been working out for 4 months, you should give it more time before doing anything. Add some more lean protein to your meals... some tuna, eggs, turkey, and even lean beef. Don't even worry about all the steroids or sarms yet. You have a while before you should even consider using them. Do more cardio and burn some fat off and build a SOLID BASE. Then start looking into sarms. It looks like you're around 180g protein. Try upping your GOOD fats. Some peanut butter, coconut oil and some whole eggs. Keep this shit simple and you'll benefit 10x more than rushing anything. :)
thanks so much Mr. AlmightyAlpha for your advice and I'm actually having tuna, eggs, peanut butter and whole eggs some times in my diet plan but as I said before I'm not sure about my diet plan if was it good or not. Thanks again AlmightyAlpha.

PCT is post cycle therapy brother. It is for after the cycle to recover and restore your natural levels back to where they should be normally.

Clomid is a product also sold by pure essence to help restore those natural levels.

50/25/25/25 means 50mg per day the first week and then 25mg per day for the 2nd through 4th week

Hi bother Rick I'm so glad your answering my questions. So from my understanding that I have to use PCT right away after my cycle is done and 50/25/25/25 is the dosages to use Clomid. I'm so sorry guys for my poor knowledge about this big field, I just wanted to ask the experts to prevent any mistake that could cost me bad result in this big forum. I will update you guys about my exact testosterone level on my body fat very soon. My Rick you did not say anything about my diet plan. Do have any advice for me.

Hi bother Rick I'm so glad your answering my questions. So from my understanding that I have to use PCT right away after my cycle is done and 50/25/25/25 is the dosages to use Clomid. I'm so sorry guys for my poor knowledge about this big field, I just wanted to ask the experts to prevent any mistake that could cost me bad result in this big forum. I will update you guys about my exact testosterone level on my body fat very soon. My Rick you did not say anything about my diet plan. Do have any advice for me.

Your diet plan honestly isn't all that bad, but you should try getting in some more whole protein sources that are lean. While trying to cut bodyfat try to keep the carbs moderate to low and also keep your fats low.. If you want a good way to structure your diet, I suggest you check out this diet and nutrition thread I made that should help you get on the right track

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

Just by scanning your diet i can tell you that you wont see much gains with that.

What's in the oats milk water hot cold? How much? I dont see any egg whites in the am.

Also you shouldnt be havingn a protein shake before lifting its literally doing nothing. You shoukd be carbing up before lifting protein after.

Are you weighing the chicken? Is it boiled grilled deepfried etc. is it 8oz six ounces ten ounces of meat. I see no rice in there or sweet potatoes. I dont see any steak in there or even fish or steamed veggies.

Also you probly arnt eating enough often enough to keep your metabolism butning to help burn and lose fat.

Do you know your bmr? Your basal metabolic rate? In other what your body needs calories wise and then eother wating more or leas based on goals?

These are all important things needed to know how to make your body change and grow.

PHURIOUS

Just by scanning your diet i can tell you that you wont see much gains with that.

What's in the oats milk water hot cold? How much? I dont see any egg whites in the am.

Also you shouldnt be havingn a protein shake before lifting its literally doing nothing. You shoukd be carbing up before lifting protein after.

Are you weighing the chicken? Is it boiled grilled deepfried etc. is it 8oz six ounces ten ounces of meat. I see no rice in there or sweet potatoes. I dont see any steak in there or even fish or steamed veggies.

Also you probly arnt eating enough often enough to keep your metabolism butning to help burn and lose fat.

Do you know your bmr? Your basal metabolic rate? In other what your body needs calories wise and then eother wating more or leas based on goals?

These are all important things needed to know how to make your body change and grow.

PHURIOUS
PHURIOUS got diet skillz!

Your diet plan honestly isn't all that bad, but you should try getting in some more whole protein sources that are lean. While trying to cut bodyfat try to keep the carbs moderate to low and also keep your fats low.. If you want a good way to structure your diet, I suggest you check out this diet and nutrition thread I made that should help you get on the right track

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101
Man you are a genius. I read your I read your article about nutrition and that was what I need to understand. According to LIVESTRONG that I need 1,580 Calories per day to loss weight. once I get my testosterone level and body fat test I will start tracking my calories.

PHURIOUS

Thanks Mr.PHURIOUS for your response as I said I will start the correct diet plan soon.

Excellent advice youre getting here my friend. At the level you are at, Food is your friend. Your weight will be all over the map, forget about the scale. There are soooo many changes happening as your body adapts that you wont see forward progress for months to a year. DO NOT GIVE UP!

As muscle grows, some fat will loss. Your cloths and the mirror will be the judge. Learn about eating right....then let your body adjust to the different nutrients. It takes time (i know, i know...no one wants to hear that) but once your body adapts the changes will come in leaps and bounds.
Then you adjust everything again.

Try watching transformation vids on Youtube if you really need sudden changes for inspiration. Forget the drugs for now...youre just flushing your money away.

I did it. You can too!!

Man you are a genius. I read your I read your article about nutrition and that was what I need to understand. According to LIVESTRONG that I need 1,580 Calories per day to loss weight. once I get my testosterone level and body fat test I will start tracking my calories.
Thank you very much bro. I'm glad that you could get the information you needed from my article. I tried to make it as helpful and user friendly as possible :)

This is my information:
40 your old
5.6’’ hight
220 Ib
4 days workout

hey bro... sorry i didnt get to this right away as i normally do but i was out of town for the weekend so i just saw it now... Rick and phurious and everyone else gave you spot on advice... really pay close attention to ricks diet thread and phurious' advice on this... they are both extremely well versed in this and they are giving you excellent advice... now, as you already know, steroids are not anything you should be considering right now... you need years of experience in the gym to even consider this as well as being in the right condition to use them, otherwise you could hurt yourself in a bad way... rick gave you a nice cycle but i need to know your body fat level as well and your ultimate goal so i can touch on this as well... let me know and im happy to help

Top Bottom