napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work results

RoboGainz

Had a full panel done but these are the things that stood out to me...

White blood cell 3.2 Normal Range 3.9-11.1
RDW 17.5 Normal Range 11.0-15.5
BUN 34 Normal Range 6-20
ALT 59 Normal Range <49
AST 39 Normal Range <39

Do you guys see/think any issues? Normally i just test for E2 and Total T. On the blood panel the above show they are all out of range, most of them being high. Feedback is appreciated.

Had a full panel done but these are the things that stood out to me...

White blood cell 3.2 Normal Range 3.9-11.1
RDW 17.5 Normal Range 11.0-15.5
BUN 34 Normal Range 6-20
ALT 59 Normal Range <49
AST 39 Normal Range <39

Do you guys see/think any issues? Normally i just test for E2 and Total T. On the blood panel the above show they are all out of range, most of them being high. Feedback is appreciated.

Take TUDCA for ALT and AST enzymes. Within a month these values will be back to normal range but you need to find the root cause why they increase. BUN is high may be you are on high protein diet.
And for WBC’s can you please post the full blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are you running right now?

Dylan, i had this lab draw while going through pct. I was off of everything for almost 3 months. I jumped onto TRT last week @125 mg to start off. The doc called me and said none of it is concerning, said the BUN is most likely out of range due to a high protein diet. Since you see a good amount of blood panels i was curious as to if you think any of it is concerning...

Take TUDCA for ALT and AST enzymes. Within a month these values will be back to normal range but you need to find the root cause why they increase. BUN is high may be you are on high protein diet.
And for WBC’s can you please post the full blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said BUN is high because of protein intake. I told him i could take some tudca or milk thistle but he thinks they are all gimmicks and that i just need to let my liver repair itself without anything. Im sure these are all a little raised due to 3 tren cycles.

there's nothing crazy alarming... i assure you that tudca and milk thistle are not gimmicks and i find that quite laughable but there's nothing on here that screams issues to me... you still dont want your bun to get much higher... i dont care what is said about a "high protein diet" etc but its not in a range where you need to be overly concerned..

there's nothing crazy alarming... i assure you that tudca and milk thistle are not gimmicks and i find that quite laughable but there's nothing on here that screams issues to me... you still dont want your bun to get much higher... i dont care what is said about a "high protein diet" etc but its not in a range where you need to be overly concerned..

I have some tudca laying around, ill start supplementing with that. I do not plan on running another full panel until next year since nothing seems alarming. Thanks Dylan

Top Bottom