napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hgh with water

Yes as long as it is triple distilled, reverse osmosis.

Seriously, why not? Who told you not to?

I see no issues with good old H2O.

Im just being over cautious with the hgh being so expensive. What about tea & coffee. Would the milk render the compound ineffective?

Im just being over cautious with the hgh being so expensive. What about tea & coffee. Would the milk render the compound ineffective?

You should also avoid breathing entirely for 60 mins post injection, as air is riddled with contaminants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ..so you both like being bum raped by a unicorn ...happy days, I really am happy for you two. Can we get back to straight talk ...is it best to take hgh on a completely empty stomach?

Ok ..so you both like being bum raped by a unicorn ...happy days, I really am happy for you two. Can we get back to straight talk ...is it best to take hgh on a completely empty stomach?
Yes... Also avoid carbs for an hour before and after. You can drink just no sugar during this time.

What the hell is even going on in here? Its a serious question. Why not give a real answer.

For me personally whether on hgh or not i fast in the am till about 11 then eat. So when i was on hgh i would pin it sub q first thing. Water tho is fine.

What the hell is even going on in here? Its a serious question. Why not give a real answer.

For me personally whether on hgh or not i fast in the am till about 11 then eat. So when i was on hgh i would pin it sub q first thing. Water tho is fine.

Thanks for the info & 'sensible' answers guys.

......oh and thank you 'Unicorn Pilots' for making me chuckle
p.s there are definately little chinese schoolgirls warming up with your max��

Last edited:
Top Bottom