napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 weeks blood

vinko90

Hi guys, I am on week 7 of my bulking cycle, and today I just received the result of the blood test I did in week 6. Could someone please understand the results? (Result attached to the post)

Height: 1,71m
Cycle started in the beginning of September at weight: 75Kg
Current weigh: 80Kg

Cycle:
W1-W12: Testo-E 500mg/W
W1-W10: Deca 300mg/W
W1-W5: Anavar 40mg/ED
W1-W12: Arimidex 0.5mg/E3D
W4-W12: Cabergoline 0.25mg twice a week
W13-W14: STOP
W15-W19: Clomid 100/100/100/50/50
W15-W19: Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20

History: Side effects, none, no acne, no gyno, and my dick still works fine. The only thing to report is about the weight, I started at 75Kg, went up to 82Kg in week 5, and dropped to 80Kg right now. I am eating 3500Kcal ED divided in 40-40-20. I always train in the morning around 8.00am, and sometime I feel a little bit tired in the gym.

Attachments

• res.jpg
    res.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm guessing you didn't run any cycle support judging by those high ass liver values. DGA nutrition has an excellent cycle support formula coming out any day now that I suggest you look into

I'm guessing you didn't run any cycle support judging by those high ass liver values. DGA nutrition has an excellent cycle support formula coming out any day now that I suggest you look into

No Rick, unfortunately I did not use any cycle support, but I will look at the website now and order something. I was already planning to buy Tudca and Milk Thistle.

Just a question, how do I know from the blood results if the Arimidex is working good? For instance do I still dose it 0.5mg/E3D or EOD now?

No Rick, unfortunately I did not use any cycle support, but I will look at the website now and order something. I was already planning to buy Tudca and Milk Thistle.

Just a question, how do I know from the blood results if the Arimidex is working good? For instance do I still dose it 0.5mg/E3D or EOD now?
by your estradiol numbers which i don't see...

Need to see estradiol values to see if it's working, which isn't in the bloodwork you posted

Need to see estradiol values to see if it's working, which isn't in the bloodwork you posted

I just got the result of the estradiol: 165.9 pmol/l (Reference 41.5-158.5)

After some research it means that the value is too high and the arimidex is not doing the job well with 0.5 mg E3D. Do I increase to 0.5 EOD or ED?

I just got the result of the estradiol: 165.9 pmol/l (Reference 41.5-158.5)

After some research it means that the value is too high and the arimidex is not doing the job well with 0.5 mg E3D. Do I increase to 0.5 EOD or ED?
With values like that, I'd say your arimadex is completely bunk so increasing it won't help. I suggest getting on some aromasin asap. Run it 25mg ED for two weeks then back down to 12.5mg EOD

If it may help, at home I have 50 pills or Letrozole, each pill is 2.5mg each. I have never use it so far, but I know for sure it's pharmaceutical grade. Would it help using 1,25 mg twice a week, or 0,6mg EOD?

Last edited:
thats because you are not running it right... what do you expect running it every 3 days? you dont want to use letro here its not necessary... you should have been running it properly from the start... you should also be using aromasin over arimidex but at this point, i would run .5 mg EVERY DAY the next two weeks then drop to every other day...

thats because you are not running it right... what do you expect running it every 3 days? you dont want to use letro here its not necessary... you should have been running it properly from the start... you should also be using aromasin over arimidex but at this point, i would run .5 mg EVERY DAY the next two weeks then drop to every other day...

It's my fault, and I will never run any AI E3D.

The only reason I wanted to use Letro now is because I don't have available Aromasin here in the city were I live. I would need to buy it online but then I will get it when the cycle is already over.

The .5mg suggested by you is about Arimidex or Letro?

It's my fault, and I will never run any AI E3D.

The only reason I wanted to use Letro now is because I don't have available Aromasin here in the city were I live. I would need to buy it online but then I will get it when the cycle is already over.

The .5mg suggested by you is about Arimidex or Letro?
That is the dosing for arimadex. Do not use the letro unless absolutely necessary. Go to EOD on the arimadex which is the proper way to run it.

Top Bottom