napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Compounds you should avoid

Dangans

What's up all

I'm not going to get into detail of each compound but I will list a few that I believe if you are not a competitive bodybuilder stay away from these compounds

1. INSULIN : you can die if you don't know how to run it. It can be reversed if you eat carbs but don't take this as medical advice
2. DNP you can cook your inside up and die, you cannot reverse overdosing of DNP
3. T3
4. T4
5. TREN this I add as the sides out weigh the pros
I love Tren as my body handles it very well but I'm one of the lucky ones. If you get side from Tren avoid it as there are other compounds that can work as well as Tren if you run them correctly.

The only sides I get from Tren Ace are some night sweats not bad, vivid dreams I like them lol a little aggression this I don't like I live born and raised in NYC I already get jacked up with traffic throw Tren in I go nuts lol but I know how to control it. No acne no high blood pressure no high lipids thanks to Sarmsx GW. Also my body handles deca as I can run 400mg a week with no caber and I also handle test well I can run up to 375mg a week with no AI.

I hope this helps some ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great advise my man!! Not a big fan of insulin or thyroid meds. Oh.... How I love Tren tho!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great advise my man!! Not a big fan of insulin or thyroid meds. Oh.... How I love Tren tho!!!

Thanks bro! Me n Tren are best friend and I wonder who turned me into a Tren setter lol

Big B it's been awhile my buddy hope all is well with you and the family my man. And Dangans totally agree with you on all these compounds man I keep it simple lately too old to be screwing up my body. Actually running NPP right now and Sustanon. Getting some clean ass games from the NPP and I feel great Trend would have me all fucked up right now. For me even at 400 a week trend has me not sleeping very irritable and just all-around feeling like shit

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Big B it's been awhile my buddy hope all is well with you and the family my man. And Dangans totally agree with you on all these compounds man I keep it simple lately too old to be screwing up my body. Actually running NPP right now and Sustanon. Getting some clean ass games from the NPP and I feel great Trend would have me all fucked up right now. For me even at 400 a week trend has me not sleeping very irritable and just all-around feeling like shit

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Great to hear from you Jbat. Fam is doing great, a few health scares but we're battling though them. Trying to get back into the forum swing if things. Hope your doing great brother

Good list. I have mixed feelings on tren so far. Funny thing about insulin is it's actually more dangerous for diabetics than "healthy" people. Not only do they have problems producing insulin, they also have issues with counter regulatory hormones that tell the liver to release glycogen into the blood as needed. That's part of the reason they need to carry dextrose tabs or candy bars etc. Most bodybuilders completely misunderstand insulin's use anyways. You eat more, your body produces more insulin... It's usually as simple as that unless you start doing more extreme things.

Nice thread bro, on synthroid now. Lowering dosage, as doc was a moron... love my tren.... but when you don't need something why add it.. people don't think.. that's the sad part a about supplementation these days kids see and they want want want... like an ipad or the newest phone!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nice thread bro, on synthroid now. Lowering dosage, as doc was a moron... love my tren.... but when you don't need something why add it.. people don't think.. that's the sad part a about supplementation these days kids see and they want want want... like an ipad or the newest phone!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yep I agree

very good list brother... i hope more people look at this... im going to move it to the main forum...

I'll probably never run a tren cycle. I'm never going to step on a stage so there's no point in taking on the health side effects. I already have a hair trigger temper as well so that's a no go for me. I tried DNP and had a horrible experience(hives for 2 days) I'll never touch it again. lol

Looking at this list it's kinda like a no brainer lol. The dumb shit people put in their body is insane. Tren I get doesn't bother me that people use it but shit like DNP is fucking stupid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom