napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarin MK-2866 capsule by Pure Science Labs

daweewng1312

Dear Dylan and SARM experts,

I'm a newbie of SARM user. I never use any steroids or SARM. Recently I bought a Ostarin MK-2866 in capsule. I would like to know is it a real SARM?

My objective is to gain more muscles and cut down my body fat. Should I make a cycle to 10 or 12 weeks by consuming 25mg daily? Which length of cycle will be more effective?

After a cycle completed, which PCT is the best and how long of the PCT need to be taken?

I'm sorry for so many questions as I am really very new to SARM. Very appreciate if I could get all the expert opinions here.

Thanks

Dear Dylan and SARM experts,

I'm a newbie of SARM user. I never use any steroids or SARM. Recently I bought a Ostarin MK-2866 in capsule. I would like to know is it a real SARM?

My objective is to gain more muscles and cut down my body fat. Should I make a cycle to 10 or 12 weeks by consuming 25mg daily? Which length of cycle will be more effective?

After a cycle completed, which PCT is the best and how long of the PCT need to be taken?

I'm sorry for so many questions as I am really very new to SARM. Very appreciate if I could get all the expert opinions here.

Thanks

I would not trust that source for a sarms at all bro. It's hard telling what you really have there and it's just not worth the risk

I would not trust that source for a sarms at all bro. It's hard telling what you really have there and it's just not worth the risk

Thanks for your opinion. As I know there are plenty type of SARMS in the marketing such as ostarin, s4, anabolicum, nutrobal MK-677, etc. Which one do you recommend ? My objective is to gain more lean muscles and reduced max my body fat.

There are 2 popular website sarmsx and sarms1.com. Which one is more trustable ?

Top Bottom