napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Future cycle input

jhawk

Cycle Is for a buddy and I knew you would know best. I know you don't like T3 he's wanting to run it bad so.

-T3 50mcg tabsx100
-Megabolic 240mg/ml 10ml x5
-Stanol 50mg tabs
-CLEN 40mcg tabsx100

Pct
Clomid 50mgs 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20mgs 40/40/20/20

Thanks brother! how good is this cycle?

on a scale of 1-10... 10 being the ultimate stack and 1 being the shittiest stack you could ever put together, i would give it a below zero... i literally would never recommend anything so stupid, ridiculous and reckless if you paid me a million dollars... this is horrible... not only is the cycle horrible but the pct is worse... wish him luck because he's going to need a lot of it

Cycle Is for a buddy and I knew you would know best. I know you don't like T3 he's wanting to run it bad so.

-T3 50mcg tabsx100
-Megabolic 240mg/ml 10ml x5
-Stanol 50mg tabs
-CLEN 40mcg tabsx100

Pct
Clomid 50mgs 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20mgs 40/40/20/20

Thanks brother! how good is this cycle?

I don't even know where to start because there is literally nothing good or right about that at all. What is your friends stats, goals, and experience?

on a scale of 1-10... 10 being the ultimate stack and 1 being the shittiest stack you could ever put together, i would give it a below zero... i literally would never recommend anything so stupid, ridiculous and reckless if you paid me a million dollars... this is horrible... not only is the cycle horrible but the pct is worse... wish him luck because he's going to need a lot of it

Negative 1,000

When he first showed me this I was like bro that looks terrible. I just finished reading all of the posts oh here and was dying because I read them to him and he was super sad it was great! Thanks for the replys haha!

Last edited:
When he first showed me this I was like bro that looks terrible. I just finished reading all of the posts oh here and was dying because I read them to him and he was super sad it was great! Thanks for the replys haha!
you can't reason with the unreasonable bro... im not joking you either... i get some of the stupidest shit known to man sent to me and this one takes the fucking cake... your friend is falling into the douche category real fast

Top Bottom