napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

250mg TEST/week and got GYNO!! HELP.

pmdb

Hello to everybody. It's my first time to make a thread so please bear with me.

So here it is. I'm ultra sensitive to gyno. I got pre-existing gyno from a dbol cycle a few years back. Small lumps behind my nipples that never disappeared. Although my right nipple's gyno is significantly larger. Anyway so I planned a 12 week Test Enanthate only cycle. Nolvadex as PCT. The thing is that I was stupid enough to start my cycle without an AI although I knew that I got calcified gyno lumps from 15mg/day of dbol a few years back. STUUUUUPID move ryt der.

The thing is that in between the dbol cycle and THIS cycle, I ran a 500mg/wk Sust cycle and a Sust/Deca cycle both for four weeks without an AI and never got gyno that's why I felt confident starting this one without an AI. Maybe it's because I only ran them for 4 weeks? (btw I ran the dbol cycle for 5 weeks)

So at the end of week 4 of my current cycle the gyno on my right nip started flaring up and its BAAAAAD. It's sore and getting bigger. Normally I would take Nolva 20-40mg/day until gyno subsides then take Aromasin. The problem is that I do not have an AI on hand and have no money to buy until maybe after 3-4 weeks. Long story short, I'm fucked. BIG TIME. I decided to have my last pin and stop my cycle early as to not make things worse since I don't have an AI. And, just use the remaining amps of Test I have right now on my next cycle when I'm better prepared with my ancillaries.

What do you guys think? Is my decision, to cut my cycle short since I do not have an AI given that I am ultra super gyno prone, correct? Or should I continue my cycle and just take nolva everyday throughout the cycle and risk further worsening of my already bad gyno case?

ALL your inputs would be appreciated. Flame me if you want but please provide me an answer that'll help. Thank you guys in advance.

-pmdb

Hello to everybody. It's my first time to make a thread so please bear with me.

So here it is. I'm ultra sensitive to gyno. I got pre-existing gyno from a dbol cycle a few years back. Small lumps behind my nipples that never disappeared. Although my right nipple's gyno is significantly larger. Anyway so I planned a 12 week Test Enanthate only cycle. Nolvadex as PCT. The thing is that I was stupid enough to start my cycle without an AI although I knew that I got calcified gyno lumps from 15mg/day of dbol a few years back. STUUUUUPID move ryt der.

The thing is that in between the dbol cycle and THIS cycle, I ran a 500mg/wk Sust cycle and a Sust/Deca cycle both for four weeks without an AI and never got gyno that's why I felt confident starting this one without an AI. Maybe it's because I only ran them for 4 weeks? (btw I ran the dbol cycle for 5 weeks)

So at the end of week 4 of my current cycle the gyno on my right nip started flaring up and its BAAAAAD. It's sore and getting bigger. Normally I would take Nolva 20-40mg/day until gyno subsides then take Aromasin. The problem is that I do not have an AI on hand and have no money to buy until maybe after 3-4 weeks. Long story short, I'm fucked. BIG TIME. I decided to have my last pin and stop my cycle early as to not make things worse since I don't have an AI. And, just use the remaining amps of Test I have right now on my next cycle when I'm better prepared with my ancillaries.

What do you guys think? Is my decision, to cut my cycle short since I do not have an AI given that I am ultra super gyno prone, correct? Or should I continue my cycle and just take nolva everyday throughout the cycle and risk further worsening of my already bad gyno case?

ALL your inputs would be appreciated. Flame me if you want but please provide me an answer that'll help. Thank you guys in advance.

-pmdb

Man..you did a lot of things wrong. You need aromasin on cycle and in pct, and with gyno issues you should have been using caber also. So you did a dbol cycle which is crazy, and still did not use aromasin. Then sus and sus deca cycles at 4 weeks is pretty much useless. They should be 12 weeks at a min. Then again you did not use aromasin. You put yourself in a bad way.Short cycles with long chain esters do not give much gain.

How old are you? height,weight,BF? Did you do bloodwork? If not then you should.

Man..you did a lot of things wrong. You need aromasin on cycle and in pct, and with gyno issues you should have been using caber also. So you did a dbol cycle which is crazy, and still did not use aromasin. Then sus and sus deca cycles at 4 weeks is pretty much useless. They should be 12 weeks at a min. Then again you did not use aromasin. You put yourself in a bad way.Short cycles with long chain esters do not give much gain.

How old are you? height,weight,BF? Did you do bloodwork? If not then you should.

This^ and yeah sust and deca won't peak til 6-8 weeks in so you didn't have side effects then because it was a worthless cycle. I wouldn't do anything else til you get your gyno fixed unless you want big lactating man titties the whole rest of your life. You have not been behaving safely. Be nice to your body man.

Yeah man, I got into aas prematurely. The biggest dude in the gym who also owned the gym asked me if I wanted to get some dbol and being the pussy that I was I said yeah sure. I took them without knowing anything about AI, PCT etc. I know I fucked up big time and didn't thing my cycles through.

You know why I said prematurely, 'cause Im only 20. 5'5". 150lbs. 13%bf. Never did bloodwork but since I fucked up on all my cycles Im going to do bloods on my next cycle.

I know this cycle would have been a really proper one if I saved up money to buy AI's. But apparently I didn't so yeah.

Yeah man, I got into aas prematurely. The biggest dude in the gym who also owned the gym asked me if I wanted to get some dbol and being the pussy that I was I said yeah sure. I took them without knowing anything about AI, PCT etc. I know I fucked up big time and didn't thing my cycles through.

You know why I said prematurely, 'cause Im only 20. 5'5". 150lbs. 13%bf. Never did bloodwork but since I fucked up on all my cycles Im going to do bloods on my next cycle.

I know this cycle would have been a really proper one if I saved up money to buy AI's. But apparently I didn't so yeah.

Bro-dont wait to do bloods. Get off of all aas, wait a few weeks then start pct. Then get bloods done.

Wait so let me get this straight if I'm reading this right, u said that u did a dbol cycle and then had gyno. After that u ran sus and DECA and never got gyno ? Bro, that would mean you do not have gyno in the first place or has a doctor diagnosed you with gyno ? True gyno will not come and go or show up while on cycle then magically disappear while off cycle. First thing you need to do is drop your cycle pct and visit your doc and determine if what you have is gyno and not just enlarged glands due to your AAS use without an AI. Your continued behavior as such may possibly turn into true gyno if you continue on this path

Last edited:
This^ and yeah sust and deca won't peak til 6-8 weeks in so you didn't have side effects then because it was a worthless cycle. I wouldn't do anything else til you get your gyno fixed unless you want big lactating man titties the whole rest of your life. You have not been behaving safely. Be nice to your body man.

I guess so. So I'll stop my cycle short. Save up for my next cycle. Make it a proper one. 10-12 weeks, AI's, PCT and bloodwork Ill make sure to consult the boards for my next cycle. Im going to treat my body nicely next time, man. I dont want man titties. Nobody does.

Wait so let me get this straight if I'm reading this right, u said that u did a dbol cycle and then had gyno. After that u ran sus and DECA and never got gyno ? Bro, that would mean you do not have gyno in the first place or has a doctor diagnosed you with gyno ? True gyno will not come and go or show up while on cycle then magically disappear while off cycle. First thing you need to do is drop your cycle visit your doc and determine if what you have is gyno and not just enlarged glands due to your AAS use without an AI. Your continued behavior as such may possibly turn into true gyno if you continue on this path

I'm pretty sure it's not just enlarged, man. The gyno on my right nip is crawling right now. And it's pretty sore. But oddly enough my left one isn't. The lumps never disappeared after the dbol cycle, they just never flared up again until now. Probably because of what was stated above, that it takes sust and deca 6-8 weeks to peak and I only did a useless four week cycle.

I guess so. So I'll stop my cycle short. Save up for my next cycle. Make it a proper one. 10-12 weeks, AI's, PCT and bloodwork Ill make sure to consult the boards for my next cycle. Im going to treat my body nicely next time, man. I dont want man titties. Nobody does.

Yes bro...consult here before you do anymore cycles.Not only do we not want boobies, but we like to live long and healthy.

I'm pretty sure it's not just enlarged, man. The gyno on my right nip is crawling right now. And it's pretty sore. But oddly enough my left one isn't. The lumps never disappeared after the dbol cycle, they just never flared up again until now. Probably because of what was stated above, that it takes sust and deca 6-8 weeks to peak and I only did a useless four week cycle.

I know plenty of people that get a lump and sensitivty behind their nipples every cycle regardless of AI or SERM they try to use and they do not have gyno as the lumps subside after they stop AAS usage. Only way to know for sure would be for a doctor to diagnose you not speculation

Bro-dont wait to do bloods. Get off of all aas, wait a few weeks then start pct. Then get bloods done.

Will do, bro. Ill wait two weeks then start my PCT. After PCT, bloods. If only I got an AI then I wouldve been writing a journal instead of a "help me i fucked myself up" one. Well I guess I learned my lessons the hard way. I appreciate the response man.

Yes bro...consult here before you do anymore cycles.Not only do we not want boobies, but we like to live long and healthy.

Definitely man. So I guess for my next cycle I should first just use Test alone right? And see how I respond to the dosing of an AI(most probably buying aromasin) before I add other compounds.

Definitely man. So I guess for my next cycle I should first just use Test alone right? And see how I respond to the dosing of an AI(most probably buying aromasin) before I add other compounds.

First thing you should do is visit your doctor to determine if you have gyno or not before you consider running anything.

I know plenty of people that get a lump and sensitivty behind their nipples every cycle regardless of AI or SERM they try to use and they do not have gyno as the lumps subside after they stop AAS usage. Only way to know for sure would be for a doctor to diagnose you not speculation

Agreed man. But let me just reiterate that my lumps do not disappear off cycle, they stay the size of a nickel. And also I didn't have these lumps before that dbol cycle.

You need to have Caber on hand if your runnin nandrolones, letro and aromasin.

Have your PCT planned out a head of time and don't start a cycle till you have EVERYTHING you need.

You shouldn't even be cycling period! You're too damn young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to have Caber on hand if your runnin nandrolones, letro and aromasin.

Have your PCT planned out a head of time and don't start a cycle till you have EVERYTHING you need.

You shouldn't even be cycling period! You're too damn young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely agree man, but I figured I already closed my growth plates and haphazardly did cycles that fcked with my system already so what the hell. But I assure you that I would never run a cycle again improperly. Ill make sure to have everything on hand and in check before going into a cycle again. Id probably wait 6 months to a year before doing the next cycle. I appreciate your reply man.

Top Bottom