napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT after being on TRT for 1 and a half years

AGK

Hi Dylan,

This is my first post after I watched your YouTube video.

I am all the way from Cape Town,South Africa.

I have been on a TRT dose for about 18 months, I am coming of now to give my body a break and to see if I can recover.

I am 41 years old.

Blood was done one week after my last shotView attachment 6262

My dosage was 125mg of Sustanon once a week.

I have used HCG for about 2 months in at end of my TRT cycle,500ius x 2 per week.

My question is basically about the PCT.

I started with 50mg Clomid on Saterday,I waited 3 weeks after my last Test Shot before I started the Clomid.

At 50mg per day I felt very very bad,all the sides except the blur vision.

It was here when I turned to your videos and site.

I read that you suggest a dosage of 12.5mg - 25mg of Clomid Every other day.

Will it suffice for me if I start with 12.5mg Cloimid eod for about 8 weeks for PCT?

My TRT dose was realy low at 125mg per week.

Thank you

Andre

You were not on TRT if you are coming off. What you were doing is abusing steroids and now you want to come off and hope your body will recover which it probably won't. If you were on TRT there would be no reason to come off.

If I'm wrong I apologize but generally people that are on TRT have low Testosterone to begin with and it would not be medically wise to come off.

You were not on TRT if you are coming off. What you were doing is abusing steroids and now you want to come off and hope your body will recover which it probably won't. If you were on TRT there would be no reason to come off.

If I'm wrong I apologize but generally people that are on TRT have low Testosterone to begin with and it would not be medically wise to come off.

100% agree.

Why were you on TRT to begin with?

Hi,

My Test levels was below the normal range.

So what you guys are saying is that it doesn't matter what pct I do I will never recover? Or at least produce some natural test?

Hi,

My Test levels was below the normal range.

So what you guys are saying is that it doesn't matter what pct I do I will never recover? Or at least produce some natural test?

You were put on because your body doesn't make it. Its not all of a sudden going to start doing it again, especially after you've been on TRT for a year. If your levels were low they will most likely be lower on a restart.

Makes no sense to come off unless you are trying to have kids or something.

Bro if your Testosterone was below normal range before TRT it won't miraculously become better. You need to stay on TRT for the rest of your life. Dial it in with your AI so you feel as best as possible.

Thank you!! I will see how i feel in about 2 weeks then have bloodwork done.Half life of Clomid is about 6 days?

if you were put on trt then you had a hypogonadal condition... if you stop trt, you are going to likely be worse off than when you started....

Thank you Dylan!

Here in SA we do not have TRT Clinics like in the states.

Our normal GP Doctors does everything,problem is that they do not have a clue what they are doing.

He gave me one shot of test sus to raise my levels abit.

From there one I self administrated .5ml(125mg) per week.

I felt good with no problems,i had abit of sensitive niples but nothing to cry about.

My plan was to do PCT in the winter wich is starting end of May just to see if I somehow can do without the test.

I started last Saterday with 50mg Clomid,pushed it up to 100mg on Monday evening.

On Sunday I felt already like a total wreck,keep in mind that my last test shot was about 3.5 weeks before I started with the clomid.
I felt pretty good up till Friday before I started the Clomid.

Clomid knocked me hard,thats why I turned to Dylans videos to see what the hell was up.On your Forum I saw that you recommend 12.5mg-25mg EOD.

My plan is to do the PCT for 6 weeks into the winter and wanted to know if 12mg Clomid eod will be ok to start off with.

i will do blood 2 weeks after my pct to see where i am at,if I'm low i will start the test again.

PCT
Week 1-6
12.5mg Clomid EOD
1000mg Vit C ED
1000iu VIT D ED
Zinc ED
25mg Proviron ED

Thank you Dylan!

I would appreciate if anyone can maybe tweek my PCT abit for me.

I am even willing to pay for advise.

Thank you Guys!

Thank you JP1979

Does the rest of the PCT look ok?

I'm going to add Muscletech Alpha Test soon.

i dont know how on the planet earth you expect a pct like that to do anything at all... this is a wreck.. just a wreck... its not even remotely close to a pct even for someone just coming off a cycle... after 18 months on, an 8 week pct is a bare minimum and would have far more than this "thing" you have laid out..

This is going to be a tough recovery and it will need a much more aggressive PCT as Dylan already pointed out.

He's not going to recover if he was already low before he went on TRT. Running a PCT is a waste of time.

Top Bottom