napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Blood Test Results: PHARMACOM (10wk 420mg Test Cyp)

This blood test was taken the day after my last 200mg injection, the other 220 I stagger earlier in the week.

View attachment 4982

Thanks for sharing Sir!
Please send us a PM, you will get 100$ store credit for sharing this, it's part of our permanent promo for sharing bloods and keeping a cycle log.

Check our website for the rest of our promos and offers.

[emoji1434][emoji1434] perfect numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok....you know I use PharmaCom as my main source and have NEVER had any issues with potency

A normal response to 420mg per week should produce between 2900 - 4200 ng/dL

2017ng/dL is far from a perfect number

Last edited:
Ok....you know I use PharmaCom as my main source and have NEVER had any issues with potency

I agree a little underdosed if you ask me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree a little underdosed if you ask me

Is it? We have the Pharmacom mg tests online right? I would not think it is underdosed then? That would mean they purposely bite themselves in the ass...
Post a certain amount of mg in an ml of Test Cyp and then underdose it, KNOWING people might log bloodtests about it... That would just be stupid right?

Is it? We have the Pharmacom mg tests online right? I would not think it is underdosed then? That would mean they purposely bite themselves in the ass...
Post a certain amount of mg in an ml of Test Cyp and then underdose it, KNOWING people might log bloodtests about it... That would just be stupid right?
In my personal experience your blood test should come out at least 7x the mgs of test you inject. So 440mg a week should produce a test number about 3000. IMHO. Some other factor could skew the number. I would be interested in seeing the protocol OP used for the test.

I will get my Pharmacom blood tests in a few weeks. Also using Test Cyp (and Deca), for 15 weeks. I will do bloods at week 7 or 8.

I've recently done bloods while using pharmacom test E.....my results came back right at 10X...which is normal for me....
I'm not saying the PharmaCom is underdosed...but I hate it when posted bloodwork shows 5X....and guys are saying these are good numbers...It's misleading
..they are not good numbers.....7-10X is the norm

Buen, how many hours after injection would you think to generate the expected #s? (48hr?)

Buen, how many hours after injection would you think to generate the expected #s? (48hr?)

If you are at full saturation...say 8 wks...it really doesn't matter when you test.....you still will fall within the 7X to 10X range.....you MIGHT BE a bit higher right after injection compared to the day before your due for your next injection ....but both results would certainly fall with in the stated range

If you are at full saturation...say 8 wks...it really doesn't matter when you test.....you still will fall within the 7X to 10X range.....you MIGHT BE a bit higher right after injection compared to the day before your due for your next injection ....but both results would certainly fall with in the stated range

Got it. Thanks.

I've recently done bloods while using pharmacom test E.....my results came back right at 10X...which is normal for me....
I'm not saying the PharmaCom is underdosed...but I hate it when posted bloodwork shows 5X....and guys are saying these are good numbers...It's misleading
..they are not good numbers.....7-10X is the norm

Agreed.. I was doing Pharmacom Test c back in the spring at 500mg/week and bloods came back at 3900 ng/dl 6 weeks in.

Top Bottom