napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Weekly special *FREE AROMASIN****FREE CABER****FREE CLOMID

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
This week, we are offering the following specials:

-With every purchase of $250 of Tren, Deca, or NPP you will get 1 free bottle of Pfizer Caber. An $80 value.

-With every purchase of $225 of any testosterone you will get 1 free box of Pfizer Aromasin. A $70 value. Or you can choose 3 boxes of Pharmaceutical Clomid instead of the Aromasin.

Please contact ninthwonder or me with any questions.

The sale ends on Friday.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hey stop making me want to buy more stuff. I'm already overstocked for a while haha.

Very nice, no reason for people to slack on their supports with this deal.

Hey stop making me want to buy more stuff. I'm already overstocked for a while haha.

Very nice, no reason for people to slack on their supports with this deal.

You're so right RedMorkai on this Special looks to be planed out for the customer in mind for his goals, the right supports
with his purchase, you can not beat that IMO.......

I wish that I had more ancillaries to offer. I'd do promos like this all the time. With the caber and aromasin, I need to be careful not to run out. They are 2 of my best items. If I bring in Arimidex, Parmi, Letro then I will do a bigger cycle support sale.

I wish that I had more ancillaries to offer. I'd do promos like this all the time. With the caber and aromasin, I need to be careful not to run out. They are 2 of my best items. If I bring in Arimidex, Parmi, Letro then I will do a bigger cycle support sale.

Letro and Raloxifene would be a great addition. I've never used prami because of the possible stomach issues but it seems people like it regardless. I might give it a try at some point since caber can make me a bit sleepy.

Top Bottom