napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Two weeks out!

Hey brothers! As some of you may know, I've been contest prepping since mid June and as of tomorrow I will be exactly two weeks out from my first Men's Physique show, Master's 35+ and Master's 40+ divisions.

Current Run:

350mg Test PW (Canada Peptides)
**700mg EQ PW (Canada Peptides)
400mg Mast PW (MGP)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (Sarmsx)
GW 20mg ED (Sarmsx)
S4 80mg ED (Sarmsx)

**last pin tomorrow

Starting Stats:

56, 5'10" 196lbs. 34" waist, 14% bf (top pic)

Today's Stats:

Still 56 and still 5'10" 172lbs. 29" waist, 10% bf (bottom pic)

m9lgkg.jpg

t8wz9f.jpg

I have quite a bit of work to do, but I'm a lot closer to my goals than I was 12 weeks ago

Thanks for reading bros!

Thank you for the update brother! You look great! muscles look full... vascular... excellent progress so far, and you’ve still got 2 weeks...good job

Very nice work bro! All the hard work shows. I wish you the best of luck, and keep us updated on everything bro.

Looking lean brother!! Great job!! What division are you competeing in?

Thanks CC! I entered the Master's 35+ and Master's 40+ Divisions. I believe there are two height classes in the 35+ division, but only one class in the 40+. Height aside, theres a very good chance I will be 15-20 years older than the other competitors, so I need to come in that much more conditioned. Thought about doing novice as well, but I'd be competing against all ages, and at $150 per division I didn't see the point of tossing more money in the trash, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CC! I entered the Master's 35+ and Master's 40+ Divisions. I believe there are two height classes in the 35+ division, but only one class in the 40+. Height aside, theres a very good chance I will be 15-20 years older than the other competitors, so I need to come in that much more conditioned. Thought about doing novice as well, but I'd be competing against all ages, and at $150 per division I didn't see the point of tossing more money in the trash, lol

Yeah, John Lindsay's shows are expensive to the athletes.

Go show those kids how the 40+ crowd do it

Classic physique?

Top Bottom