napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Test Cyp+ Cardarine GW 50156+N2slin

Enthusiast

Long post:

Hello Everyone, I am brand new to this forum but it seems to have a lot of great information. I am 25 years old, about to be 26, and I have been body building and powerlifting for 10+ years consecutively and a highly active athlete overall during that time. I stopped about 3-4 years ago because I was working a ton of hours in the car biz. So now I'm getting back into it and working out 3-4x a week. The other day I went in for my annual physical and my bloodwork showed declining test levels 3rd year in a row. Earlier in the year I also did bloodwork with the same doctor and my free test was basically non existent and overall test was at 260 ng/dL so he put me on Clomid which did helped alleviate a bunch of symptoms of low T but I also had a few bad side effects like chest pain, shortness of breath, and overall nausea feeling. So this time around he recommend I just get on Test Cypionate cycle and we'll do bloodwork again 12 weeks from now. He prescribed 100 mg twice a week but I told him I am going to do my first cycle and run 500 mg's a week. 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday, he was perfectly fine with that and said he'll just add an extra refill on the prescription (yes I have a great doc). He also prescribed Arimidex and said you can take 1 mg pill a week and you'll be fine. I just bought a 3 month supply of Cardarine from esarms yesterday and N2SLIN online to stack with my test. I am combining this with a strict meal prep from megafitmeals.com, please let me know if there's any recommendations as I'm always open to suggestions. I'm fairly lean right now other the annoying belly fat. I figured it's better to mix my test with Cardarine and N2slin instead of stacking other aas on the first cycle..

Stats:25 years old, 5'9, 240 pounds, 18% body fat.

Cycle:
500 mg test cyp a week, 250mg on Monday, 250mg on Thursday, 12 Week Cycle
Cardarine GW 50156 from esarms at 20 mg a day, 12 Week Cycle
1x, 1mg Arimidex pill a week
Opti Men Daily Multivitamin for men
Syntha 6 Edge protein, twice a day
Megafit Meal Prep 2x day
N2Slin twice a day.

Is there anything you guys recommend I do differently since this is my first cycle and I'm trying to lean out and slightly put on more mass? Should I split the Cardarine to twice a day at 10mg vs once at full 20mg?

Also, do I split the Arimidex 1mg pill and take it twice a week for more consistent estrogen levels?

Thanks for all the advice! Glad I discovered this forum.

Last edited:
body fat is too high for steroid use and you are too young...

What do you recommend Dylan? Im 26 in a month and test is doc prescribed after him seeing years of declining test.. If this is a bad age to get into aas, what is a good age? I've been trying to get them up naturally for years prior with test boosters and cleaning up diet etc without much success. Thanks for your advice 👍🏻

So why don't you just stay with what was prescribed which is 200mg EW from what I can see and build muscle like that, you should lower you BF to like a 15% or less for you to run a good cycle. The higher the BF the more chances of sides and estrogen levels to go up

So why don't you just stay with what was prescribed which is 200mg EW from what I can see and build muscle like that, you should lower you BF to like a 15% or less for you to run a good cycle. The higher the BF the more chances of sides and estrogen levels to go up

Ok I’m genuinely trying to understand this so bear with me. How would lowering test intake help build muscle and cut weight? And why would estrogen levels be a concern with Arimidex in the cycle?

Does 3-4% body fat make such a big difference when it comes to cycling aas?

What do you recommend Dylan? Im 26 in a month and test is doc prescribed after him seeing years of declining test.. If this is a bad age to get into aas, what is a good age? I've been trying to get them up naturally for years prior with test boosters and cleaning up diet etc without much success. Thanks for your advice 

it makes a huge difference when your body fat is too high... there is a much higher rate of estrogen conversion and you are far more susceptible to other side effects... your not like in pure shit condition man but its still NOT ideal for steroid use... your not that far off though but beyond that, your too young to be cycling steroids... if you need it medically, okay, i get that and thats fine but i would wait a few more years before you start running blasts... i would go with sarms at this point

it makes a huge difference when your body fat is too high... there is a much higher rate of estrogen conversion and you are far more susceptible to other side effects... your not like in pure shit condition man but its still NOT ideal for steroid use... your not that far off though but beyond that, your too young to be cycling steroids... if you need it medically, okay, i get that and thats fine but i would wait a few more years before you start running blasts... i would go with sarms at this point

Ok thank you for your honest advice. Question, if I do end up being on TRT permanently later on is it counter productive to use it with other SARMS still they’re both binding to the same receptors? I know a good bit about anabolic steroids because I’ve been researching them for a few months before I took the plunge but still relatively a noob on sarms.

Ok thank you for your honest advice. Question, if I do end up being on TRT permanently later on is it counter productive to use it with other SARMS still they’re both binding to the same receptors? I know a good bit about anabolic steroids because I’ve been researching them for a few months before I took the plunge but still relatively a noob on sarms.

There is no competition whatsoever

That's broscience. No compound, sarm or steroid competes with another for receptors

There will be no competition for receptors at all

As others have said why are you going to start a cycle?

I mean I get it but why not get your TRT dose correct and run that for a while before just running 500mg/week?

You can add sarms on top of your TRT dose if you want but why not solve the problem at hand first which is your low T?

Top Bottom