napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When did gyms become internet cafes?????

Shit happens at my gym all the time... one guy gym wide superset with bench squat pull-ups and arms like wtf. And on the tights thing if guys are wearing them where I work out it's for one reason... they have small ass legs and want them to look bigger. Just wear fucking pants that's what I do to hide my baby ass ankles

What bothers me more are the guys who workout in hordes. 4 - 5 friends all working out at the same time, on the same muscle groups, cycling between the same equipment. There's only two flat benches at my gym and they'll occupy them both for 45 - 60 minutes. Or all of them will stand right in from of the rack blocking all the dumbbells. If anyone tried to say something, they all gang up on you and start talking shit. Fucking punks.

Someone needs to make a thug life vid of this. Bet that shits funny as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One guy went thru this whole Bruce lee shit kata and demonstration I told his ass while laughing "nice now get the fuck outta here".

One guy went thru this whole Bruce lee shit kata and demonstration I told his ass while laughing "nice now get the fuck outta here".

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Why weren't you rolling video!?!?!? I'd have loved to have seen that whole thing!

And what about the dick slap that gets one of about four different weights of dumbells and stacks them around himself? WTF? Seriously? You can only do one at a time! I just walked up and took the one I needed. What an inconsiderate dick!

And what about the dick slap that gets one of about four different weights of dumbells and stacks them around himself? WTF? Seriously? You can only do one at a time! I just walked up and took the one I needed. What an inconsiderate dick!

I did that yesterday. Lol

Fuck, I don't think I could hold myself after watching that. My sets would have ruined. I'd be the treadmill laughing my ass off

When people sit on equipment playing with their phone i just walk up and ask if i can work in with them. Usually people are happy to do so.

When people sit on equipment playing with their phone i just walk up and ask if i can work in with them. Usually people are happy to do so.

I don't have any problems doing that. Only time I don't is if they are lifting way more that me, but that guys usually isn't fucking around.

I don't have any problems doing that. Only time I don't is if they are lifting way more that me, but that guys usually isn't fucking around.

I agree, ironically the people who do this type of shit are never the ones who are in shape. If someone is actually utilizing the machine/equipment I give them their space and don't intrude.

I agree, ironically the people who do this type of shit are never the ones who are in shape. If someone is actually utilizing the machine/equipment I give them their space and don't intrude.

At my last gym I had a big guy that I talked to on occasion. We didn't waste time but I would jump in with him on his burn outs and he would jump in with me on my max out. So basically he warmed up with my max and I lifted he's burn outs. But it always seemed to be our leg days at the same time and the jump only had two squats racks and one leg press. So me and him kinda had a system so we over lap our workouts so nobody (ass hat that text, tweet, crap chat on the equipment) would get in between us. Perfect system. Proper gym etiquette between a 240lbs and a 180lbs guy.

How about the asshat that thinks he can control 3 stations at once with his superset. Gets his damn feelings hurt when i come in! lol

Fuck that shit. They get zero sympathy here. I don't even ask if I see them trying to hold a machine with their bag or what not. I just walk up and start working out. I won't even explain why taking up multiple machines is a dick move.

I hate working in unless absolutely necessary because of all the plate changing. After we surpass more than they wanna lift they usually say they're done anyways. Working in with me or vice versus ends only one of two ways sadly... you either tap out, or they end up injured somewhat.

So here's my morning. Had a nasty stomach bug since Wednesday, no workouts since Tuesday night so was desperate to crush It this morning. I dropped 7.5 lbs since Wednesday morning but felt inspired. I get in the gym and this really sweet little spitfire of a lady(probably 60) I see her often working doing all the right things but at little old lady weights. She lifts.. So I always encourage her and she always rolls her eyes about talks about how much I Grow every time she sees me. It's nice, brief and done. Today, she has the rack, a flat bench, incline set up, 6 different dbells, cables, loose 5lb plates for laterals etc all over hell and half the gym. It's was maddening. What do I do? Rip the little old lady? I tried to find a way to warm up and make it known I need to get to the bench and she would not relent! Just kept hopping from one of them and going right to the next for some crazy circuit she had devised. Incline press with 5lbs each side of smith machine, 6 reps, move to next station. FUCK!!! 35 mins later she finally gives it all up gets her little bag and stops back by me on the way out to say " my gosh you've gotten so lean. You really work so hard, I'm proud of you" FUCK ME! Want to hate her but can't.

So here's my morning. Had a nasty stomach bug since Wednesday, no workouts since Tuesday night so was desperate to crush It this morning. I dropped 7.5 lbs since Wednesday morning but felt inspired. I get in the gym and this really sweet little spitfire of a lady(probably 60) I see her often working doing all the right things but at little old lady weights. She lifts.. So I always encourage her and she always rolls her eyes about talks about how much I Grow every time she sees me. It's nice, brief and done. Today, she has the rack, a flat bench, incline set up, 6 different dbells, cables, loose 5lb plates for laterals etc all over hell and half the gym. It's was maddening. What do I do? Rip the little old lady? I tried to find a way to warm up and make it known I need to get to the bench and she would not relent! Just kept hopping from one of them and going right to the next for some crazy circuit she had devised. Incline press with 5lbs each side of smith machine, 6 reps, move to next station. FUCK!!! 35 mins later she finally gives it all up gets her little bag and stops back by me on the way out to say " my gosh you've gotten so lean. You really work so hard, I'm proud of you" FUCK ME! Want to hate her but can't.

Hahaha! Yeah, I don't know what I would do in that situation. I mean dammit....you got little old ladied bro.

Top Bottom