napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First AAS cycle (test e + Dbol) Questions

alphasaur

Hi All,

I hope this small, but very knowledgable community can answer few of my questions regarding to AAS use.

I will begin my first ever steroid cycle tomorrow, at 26 years of age. My cycle will be 500mg test ew for 12 weeks. I am planning to kickstart it with Dianabol, but to limit any possible negative sides, I plan to take it 10-20mg ed (4 weeks only). I have Arimidex at hand and PCT, that includes nolvadex and clomid.

My questions are:

1. Is the likelihood of negative sides from Dbol lessened by the fact that my dosage will be small? Is 10mg for example enough for me to take, or would it be total waste? My thinking is that since I will be shut down anyway for 12 weeks, even the small amount of 10mg benefit is more than welcome, especially since I plan to do max 1-2 cycles a year if any, in future.

2. Should I start taking Arimidex the very first day of pinning test e and taking dbol, or wait for the possible estrogen related sides to occur?

3. Will my natural production of test and fertility resume after 12 week cycle and going through pct. Should I add HCG for the final few weeks of my cycle to wake up my testies?

Any other input from your side is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot everyone :)

your first cycle should be test only and noone with any sort of brain is going to advise you to use multiple compounds for your first cycle...

you do not need hcg anymore as i have a new product that totally eliminates the need for it and it makes your transition into pct far smoother which allows for a better recovery and more keepable gains... you would run it the last four weeks of your cycle and you CAN use it in pct as well... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Alrighty Dylan. I will drop the dbol. I was already hesitant with its use, but with this stuff it is most definitely better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for quick answer. I will look into your product you mentioned.

I also have a personal question which you can answer if you feel like or just leave it;

I remember you were trying to get a child a while back and were experiencing some issues; What happened in the end? Thanks again for all the good work you put in :)

Alrighty Dylan. I will drop the dbol. I was already hesitant with its use, but with this stuff it is most definitely better to be safe than sorry. Thanks for quick answer. I will look into your product you mentioned.

I also have a personal question which you can answer if you feel like or just leave it;

I remember you were trying to get a child a while back and were experiencing some issues; What happened in the end? Thanks again for all the good work you put in :)
In addition to Post CT that Dylan mentioned to replace hcg, you will need a more extensive pct

This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

Thanks a lot RickRock for your response. So you are saying that in addition to Post CT that Dylan recommended, I run those compounds you mention along side? I will look into it.

Can I have your opinion on kickstarting my cycle with dbol at 10mg ed for 4 weeks? I know Dylan is against it for the first cycle, but would 10mg really cause any bad sides that I could not control, especially if I take arimidex 0.5mg the minute I swallow that dbol pill cut into half.

Thanks a lot for response, I am here to learn and will take advantage of any information you guys provide.

Thanks a lot RickRock for your response. So you are saying that in addition to Post CT that Dylan recommended, I run those compounds you mention along side? I will look into it.

Can I have your opinion on kickstarting my cycle with dbol at 10mg ed for 4 weeks? I know Dylan is against it for the first cycle, but would 10mg really cause any bad sides that I could not control, especially if I take arimidex 0.5mg the minute I swallow that dbol pill cut into half.

Thanks a lot for response, I am here to learn and will take advantage of any information you guys provide.
The post CT would replace hcg, so it's ran before pct during the last 2 weeks of the cycle and the 2 weeks esters clear before pct.

The pct I listed starts right after that

I do not recommend dbol at all your first cycle. You need to see how you respond to test alone your first cycle befo re adding dbol which aromatizes at a high rate on its own

Alright man. But apart from excess estrogen, which could be controlled, it should not cause other issues at 10mg ed for 4 weeks? Just for educational purposes to better understand the compound and its risks.

Damn OP... Dylan recommended Test only and to drop the dbol... Then you ask Rick Rock the same question after Dylan gave you an answer? Can you not see how wrong that is? Then Rick Rock gives you the same answer and you continue to ask questions about dbol for educational purposes only? Do you think they are stupid or something?

Now that you put it that way, It does make me look douchy.

Look, I meant no disrespect. Dylan's advice is highly appreciated and trust me I will adhere to he's advice, for my own sake. But I also like to learn the reasons behind the risks and how they work - if not now, for future. I have friends who I will start this first cycle with and we were planning to do the same cycle. Now, I am a bit more anxious when it comes to put AAS into my body, someone else might just go with "lets see what happens" attitude. I asked, because I really want to know whether it could cause serious DAMAGE to health apart from the excess estrogen related issues, which could be theoretically controlled.

I do understand why you wrote your comment though :)

Now that you put it that way, It does make me look douchy.

Look, I meant no disrespect. Dylan's advice is highly appreciated and trust me I will adhere to he's advice, for my own sake. But I also like to learn the reasons behind the risks and how they work - if not now, for future. I have friends who I will start this first cycle with and we were planning to do the same cycle. Now, I am a bit more anxious when it comes to put AAS into my body, someone else might just go with "lets see what happens" attitude. I asked, because I really want to know whether it could cause serious DAMAGE to health apart from the excess estrogen related issues, which could be theoretically controlled.

I do understand why you wrote your comment though :)
I respect your reply. You have plenty of time to research dbol for your 2nd cycle. There is an endless amount of information on the internet about dbol. It's one of the oldest orals available. You need to find out how estrogen sensitive you are first from Test alone before you even consider dbol.

Cbbram cleared up pretty much what I was going to say. There's a reason we say test only the first cycle. Dbol even at low doses, still aromatizes and it makes no sense to add in that factor when you don't even know how you'll do with test yet. People have differing sensitivities to estrogen and doing too much too soon is how you end up with gyno and other side effects.

Btw, what are your full stats? You never posted them

Last edited:
I am 26 yrs old, 78kg currently. Have not measured bodyfat recently, but I would estimate it to be somewhere around 13-15%. I've been on a deficit for way too long - dropped down from 96kg initially. My height is 181cm.

I have been training for 5 years now. I have issues with my left shoulder, popping and cracking and lower back as well. So I try to train smart instead of too heavy. I train PPL routine x2/week. During cycle I will consume 2800-3200 cals, altering if needed be. Protein 45%, Carbs 35%, Fats 20%.

I'm sorry if my response/text is all over the place. Its my first account on BB forum so I'm not sure if thats what you wanted to know by your question. Any critique regarding training, nutrition is more than welcome. I have also done pre bloods; my total test was 23(nmol/l) and free test 278(pmol/l). My SHBG was 50(nmol/l) which explains the low free test. They did not test Estradiol, but I assume the SHGB indicates strongly my estradiol is high as well and that I likely aromatize easily? Also Prolactin 187(mIU/l), TSH 1,97(mIU/l). LH 3,83 (IU/i)

I was on antibiotics when I did this bloodwork, I got sick before and had to do the test then on antibiotics, because I had to go back to Sweden to study and in Sweden its very difficult to do the tests. Also I was eating between 1500-1800 cals a day and still hitting gym and I think that is part reason for my low test, because my fat intake was very low, which obviously affected my hormones - I know, I was stupid.

Please if you have anything to say on that feel free :)

Top Bottom