napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here

spadepro

What's up folks. I found this place by watching Dylan's vidoes on youtube and emailed one of the address listed. He emailed me back saying he answers questions here, so here I am. Well a little about myself and goals: I'm 32, 5'8 weighing 185, and I've been lifting for about 3 months now. I know that isn't long at all but my favorite exercise is bench press. I max at 225 and have a goal of 300 pounds. I work out 5 days a week for 1-2 hrs.

What's up folks. I found this place by watching Dylan's vidoes on youtube and emailed one of the address listed. He emailed me back saying he answers questions here, so here I am. Well a little about myself and goals: I'm 32, 5'8 weighing 185, and I've been lifting for about 3 months now. I know that isn't long at all but my favorite exercise is bench press. I max at 225 and have a goal of 300 pounds. I work out 5 days a week for 1-2 hrs.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... im always here to help in any way i can... don't hesitate to let me know

You are in a good place, my friend. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You will be able to get all of your questions answered here with all the best advice and information you can find. If you have any questions at any time, feel free to ask, and we will be more than happy to assist you :)

Welcome to AR

welcome to ar bro is that it 300 lbs is your only goal here?

No, I was just keeping it simple. My overall goal is to get to a nice size. I tried years ago and I never seen any progress. This time I've seen a come up in stretch but my body is still the say. Makes me wanna give up lol.

no one honestly gives a shit how much you bench that is your mental state and a bullshit question people ask that don't really deserve an answer too. stick around here man we all come from all walks of life different opinions, different goals, different experience. I promise you will find someone with the same situation as you and can feed off the successes and failures of each other to reach our own personal goals.

you cant get to 300 without first doing 250, 260, 270 etc etc it is a marathon not a sprint that's what is important here

by the way I didn't mean that your goal of benching 300 isn't impressive. it is I certainly cant do that. but it isn't what I base my gym experience or anyone elses on didn't want you to think I was being a dick.

This might be something I can assist with. I am new here as well but I train for strength and have done so for a decade. While I am not a professional, I understand your goal because I strive for similar goals each day. If you can post your training plan and diet, I would be happy to take a look. Also, need to know where your priorities lie in terms of overall health, physique etc....what are your boundaries and what is most important?

This might be something I can assist with. I am new here as well but I train for strength and have done so for a decade. While I am not a professional, I understand your goal because I strive for similar goals each day. If you can post your training plan and diet, I would be happy to take a look. Also, need to know where your priorities lie in terms of overall health, physique etc....what are your boundaries and what is most important?

Well I don't really have a deit plan just keeping my calories around 1500-2000 ( want to lose 10 pounds) and my workout is based off jet fit app that one of my friends set up for me. I spend 1-2 hrs 5 days a week doin the jetfit exerices. I jog 1.3 miles a day at the track and I've seen a increase in strength but my body is the same. Thought about taking a legal oral steroid to help.

Well I don't really have a deit plan just keeping my calories around 1500-2000 ( want to lose 10 pounds) and my workout is based off jet fit app that one of my friends set up for me. I spend 1-2 hrs 5 days a week doin the jetfit exerices. I jog 1.3 miles a day at the track and I've seen a increase in strength but my body is the same. Thought about taking a legal oral steroid to help.
Ok...not trying to be a smart ass, just want so to make sure I understand. You want to lose the 10 pounds and increase your bench press 75lbs? Also, do you have a timeline on this? Thanks

oral would be the worst thing to take at this point in your journey too much risk. i would look at sarms and maybe some test or maybe something else the other guys can suggest. but you are eating at almost maintenance level you may want to cut about 3-500 cals out if you want to lose the weight or if you want to gain lean mass for sure check out the sarms

oral would be the worst thing to take at this point in your journey too much risk. i would look at sarms and maybe some test or maybe something else the other guys can suggest. but you are eating at almost maintenance level you may want to cut about 3-500 cals out if you want to lose the weight or if you want to gain lean mass for sure check out the sarms

Ok, right now I'm taking Aminox, c4 ripped, con-cret micro dosing and finaflex (mixed or should I say stacked) for pre workout and c gold standard whey protein afterwards. I take 1250 cla and dhea when I wake up in the am. These were also recommended to me by my friend that set my workout. He's pretty big but I think he has at some point taking something.

SARMS, just watched another Dlyan video and they are a alternative..... I'd like to know more guy's. Like where to get, what to take, it is illegal to buy online so on...... Or do I need to start another post for this since this my intro post?

Ok...not trying to be a smart ass, just want so to make sure I understand. You want to lose the 10 pounds and increase your bench press 75lbs? Also, do you have a timeline on this? Thanks

Well 175 is where I should've started lifting if that makes since. Fat is what I want to lose. Yes I know muscle weighs more than fat but whatever muscle weight I put on after 175 is fine. 1st of May is my time line if possible.

Top Bottom