napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

CVS vs Pharma Lady Test Cyp Bloodwork

Shunka Witko

So last year when PL had her test on special I stocked up. It was more affordable than what CVS charges me for my TRT. Here are the blood results from doctor showing my test levels.

This one is the result from CVS. 175 mg/ week and seven days after I had pinned myself
CVS.JPG

Here are the results from PL. Once again 175 mg/ week this one was six days after I had pinned myself.
PL.JPG

The results are demonstrative! Needless to say, I love me some PharmaLady!! I just need her to have another sale! And that stealth!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to cbbram as always!!

You're welcome bro... Thanks for sharing!

Which Pharma Lady brand of Test Cyp did you do bloodwork on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinum Biotech
A+++
Glad read about another satisfied customer, thanks for taking the time to test and post your results. When someone post positive results about Pb Cyp, it always make me smile. That was one of the first PL products purchased, which I had tested and the positive results had me going back for more. Excellent quality and low prices you can't get any better that that.

Here are the results from PL. Once again 175 mg/ week this one was six days after I had pinned myself.
View attachment 5619

Awesome! Love to see bloodwork. CBB and PL are great and have incredible customer service!

Awesome! Love to see bloodwork. CBB and PL are great and have incredible customer service!

Thanks bro I do what I can to help. I can't be an awesome rep without awesome customers so we appreciate you.

Moebetter is our new addition to the Pharma Lady team so he's bringing more knowledge and coverage to the forum.

Thanks bro I do what I can to help. I can't be an awesome rep without awesome customers so we appreciate you.

Moebetter is our new addition to the Pharma Lady team so he's bringing more knowledge and coverage to the forum.
Thanks for the acknowledgement cbbram, I'll also do my best to help where can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow that CVS is week. What brand was it? I don’t think CVS makes any test.

Hikma Farmaceutica....some company in Portugal. WTF?? I had to argue with them to get a 10 ml vial because they were having trouble with their test falling out of suspension. They wanted to give me ten ampules for double the price. Fuck off CVS!! LOL

Yeah be careful even with pharma grade stuff. I follow Mike Porter and he talked about getting test from Sun pharmaceutical and pinning 200 mg weekly and having 300 test reading. Some Pharmacies under dose their stuff big time.

So last year when PL had her test on special I stocked up. It was more affordable than what CVS charges me for my TRT. Here are the blood results from doctor showing my test levels.

This one is the result from CVS. 175 mg/ week and seven days after I had pinned myself
View attachment 5618

View attachment 5619

The results are demonstrative! Needless to say, I love me some PharmaLady!! I just need her to have another sale! And that stealth!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to cbbram as always!!
Pretty good numbers off of 175mg!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That’s awesome. I ran her test-e last year when she had a great sale... had great results
That was a great sale indeed, glad you were able to get in on it. I have no complaints about any of her products I've used and test e is one of them.

That was a great sale indeed, glad you were able to get in on it. I have no complaints about any of her products I've used and test e is one of them.

That's what I did. When she had PB Test Prop on sale I ordered 20 vials. I've done it twice already.

Top Bottom